Thread: The Division 2
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 09:37 PM   #462
rrr2015

Thanks for your time to reply

yeah most use Berserk with clutch popularized by widdz? Since I don't have enough gears for Crit-Clutch yet, so am trying a different approach to using Berserk.To increase weapon dmg as my armor depletes to improve chances of killing, then quickly replenish armor with AoK. my Aok is around 36% which i think is not too shabby

but after further testing, I find Berserk really risky unless my Health pool is higher (prefers >250k). So falling back to Unbreakable/Bloodsucker.
Berserk need to use clutch and try get as much crit chance as possible. W/o it, u wun dare to 100% activate berserk. Even defender drone dun last long enough de. AOK/HOK is kinda useless coz its very low compared to your overall armour/hp pool.
no choice le, gear with Vital health not suitable. i think will stick to Unbreakable/Bloodsucker.
Tbh, ur build is kinda over the place. U spec armour when u need to reduce armour to activate berserk. Also, to use berserk in raid, u need know the mechanics well. I only dare to use berserk build in 2nd and 3rd boss nia. For 1st boss, i prefer to use unstoppable (maybe looking to build same set but change chest to bloodsucker or unbreakable). 4th boss cfm unstoppable with 300k armour. Coz when drones fly ard, u shoot them down and can get buff liao, very easy. Tried berserk and i die a lot faster. I also find running AR with chatterbox to be the best combo for PVE.
rrr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote