Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Those who bought Pamu Slide, appreciate if you can give some review or feedback of the good and bad and if it's worth to buy despite the cheaper crowdfunded price.

Recalled reading one of the earlier review that while driving, a little bump will engage the buds as it is not tight while in the case thus disrupting whatever existing BT connection in car e.g. BT music. I use Android Auto which by right don't allow a second BT audio/handsfree connection so perhaps it won't affect me. Wondering if this only affects the earlier production batch.

might as well consider Earfun better.

expected shipment probably early August

ABuNeNe

Banned
Reaction score
That's because traditional Bluetooth connects from one earbud then to another.

If your earbuds have the Qualcomm's QCC3026 with TWS+ it allows both earbuds to connect simultaneously, hence, reducing connectivity issue. Too bad only works for handphones having SD 845/855 processors

FYI, OPPO O-Free and Mavin Air-X earbuds come with the QCC3026 chip

hmm so having stuttering when phone is placed on the back pocket is a normal issue?

thought of returning to the seller and changing to another one, guess will have to bare with it and continue using it for now.

happi3friend

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

happi3friend

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of wireless earbuds recently for $25.00, looks very nice but the sound quality is so-so only. Don’t think can compare with the high end models. Comfort is ok though. I think you it’s better to pay more for a brand name set if sound quality is a top priority. Otherwise for normal use should be ok if expectations are not high.

can share what is this wireless earbuds name?

for quality, I'm mainly using it for listening to lectures
music as long as good enough for average joe
not particular about bass what not

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Creative air no discount? Can only buy from their official website?

seems like creative air much more stable compared to other china brand TWS

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

bellick

Reaction score
Received mine too. I felt that it has slight bloat in bass though.. and missing mud and some highs. I adjusted by EQ to lower bass and boost mid/highs

I'm surprised the person you quoted said lack of bass :eek:

anyways, don't need to adjust eq.. just let it burn in

polowalrus

Reaction score
I'm surprised the person you quoted said lack of bass :eek:

anyways, don't need to adjust eq.. just let it burn in

I really never could tell any difference from burning in.. I feel that the compensation hole makes the bass more but clarity suffers because of it

To be honest the value of this earbud very solid still

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a good deal or not, Klipsch got a roadshow at Causeway Point under Challenger.

10% off for T5 True Wireless, so $349 become $314.10.

SIC for those who's keen.

Sent from The Doctor Advised Me Try Not To Eat Anything Fatty, So I Asked If That Includes Char Kuey Teow And Laksa? He Replied "No Fatty, Try Not To Eat Anything". using GAGT

laeticia

Reaction score
Just received my Sabbat E12 too today. Been testing them and it has a stuttering issue, but seems like it's a common issue with Bluetooth connectivity. The sound quality could be better but for the price (~$55) I can't complain. The touch controls work quite well.

Eta: just in case it's an issue with Huawei Mate 20x, am gonna test with my Samsung Tab S5e which has bluetooth 5.0

Last edited:

h4h

Reaction score
Do you have the link to the seller you bought from? Thanks!

i bought from the seller enjoyfenglin.sg

i would also describe the e12 having a strong bass (slightly muddy/bloated) with acceptable mids and highs. the highs are nowhere near 'crystal clear' like what most utubers mentioned. you probably will not like these if you are into vocals. the creative outlier gold has much better high and bass control. but these wont disappoint if you like non-fatigue earbuds. btw the low profile design allowed me to sleep with these all night. so far i have no drop outs or connection issues with samsung a30 (bt5 acc). battery last around 5~5 1/2 hrs with 75% vol. also you can't set right as master but you can connect to either left/right single bud.

Downloader

Reaction score
might as well consider Earfun better.

expected shipment probably early August

Review don't look great although it's being recommended

https://www.headphonesty.com/2019/07/review-earfun-free/

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm not so much into music but thought on the occasion I want to watch a movie on bed without disturbing my wife's sleep, it would be more comfortable than wired earbuds.

Totally noob to TWS earbuds so I don't know what to look out for =:p

Guess comfort is one aspect so I can lie down on my ear with the earbuds on? Probably another I read about is audio should be lag free for movies?

What other features I should look out for above use case?

Other features or lack of it I guess only after using one I will learn more and discover if it matters to me though I'm hoping when I get my hands on one, I can make it work with Android Auto just for calls while music still goes through car speakers.

Given that Pamu Slide already exceeded USD3m, there must be a lot of good features attracting so many backers and for the price SGD66 and SGD95 without and with wireless phone charger function respectively is it a good deal? Sorry don't know the market price in general for TWS earbuds but I'm fine with waiting for delivery if it's a worth buy so hoping those who bought it can advise further.

TIA!

shinoku2

Reaction score
Lazada having sales now for sabbat E12, after discount 54,btw will it be possible to stack vouchers?i have a HSBC voucher $10 off for 60$ purchase but it is not showing when I check out

happi3friend

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of picun p16 p26 earphone?

Wanted to buy since it's best seller on taobao but dk quality

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada having sales now for sabbat E12, after discount 54,btw will it be possible to stack vouchers?i have a HSBC voucher $10 off for 60$ purchase but it is not showing when I check out

I think its because 54 < 60$, assuming no other items in your cart.

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score

I bought the e12 at $58.27 - $3(shop promo) then top up with another thing to make it $61. Used hsbc voucher and got 2 items at $51. :)

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mini review

2019-07-11.png

still really enjoying this. I can stop hunting for wireless earbuds liao. haha. I haven't really tested that many before so take with grain of salt. For the price i got it at (under 70 for the pro version), i think it's a steal. Sound quality is to my liking (not so heavy bass, cleaner mids), and battery life is good. Definitely still can't win even like a super cheap wired earbuds like the KZ ZSN Pro though.

I can't get the advertised 7 hours, but can get just over 5 hours of continuous playback on the volume i'm listening at. which is around 80-85% on most phones, since i mostly use it while jogging.

For me the best part is the case's battery life (advertised as 100hours but definitely impossible to get). I use it everyday for jogging, and then using it for testing, taking public transport, etc every now and then. The case still has battery now, and the last time i charged it was a month ago. :s13:

For folks like me who sometimes forget to charge their earbuds, this is super convenient. So I don't even mind the heavier case or the use of MicroUSB (since i probably only have to use it like every month or so).

connectivity is okay i guess. no aptx, just aac. Connects fast to my phone, and pretty reliable connection. I encountered one side dropping off for a second once in a while on a cheaper phone that I paired it with strangely, but then on higher end phones it was just fine. the issue was kinda intermittent though. most of the times it'll work great without issues. but if the problem starts, it'll happen a few times in just 1 jogging session. I think probably phone side issue.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.