New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Showflat opening this Friday, 12th July until 22nd July..

Price release date 25th July..

Balloting 27th July..

We will check back here on 25th for the price and 27th July for the results.

Do keep us updated Mr Agent.

THey may be takers because ec buyers are squeezed with no other option and the 3 bedder is at a record tiny size but also may not because it is overpriced.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
We will check back here on 25th for the price and 27th July for the results.

Do keep us updated Mr Agent.

THey may be takers because ec buyers are squeezed with no other option and the 3 bedder is at a record tiny size but also may not because it is overpriced.

so annetyu, we have all witnessed ur daily input/views in this particular forum. I must say ur effort that u have invested here is overwhelming.

nonetheless as a frequent reader of this forum, may i ask the following question:

1) I am confused of what you are trying to preach till now. so for clarity sake, could you tell us what message are you trying to pass to all the readers here. Whats is your ultimate view on the current property now/5years/10years?

2) what is your prediction for the upcoming sales of Piermount EC.
a) In terms of sales percentage and how long will developer take to clear all units.

b) in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount

I dunno about others, but since you like to talk so much and give so much of your views, i thought this would be a perfect chance to clarify your stand once and for all to all readers here.

Please answer Point 2 especially and when will developer will start giving discount.

I think we have all witnessed your frequent preaching that developer will surely give HUGE discount. so please give us a timeline once and for all.

Hence, please give us your reply before Piermont EC starts selling.
whatever your reply from here will determine if you are an expert or a fool.

Prove to us Annetyu that you are an expert in Property.

If counter argue that you are not an expert, then i suggest you stop that daily spamming of your NON EXPERT, one sided views in this property forum.

cheers.

PS: today a bit free

Last edited:

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
I think he loves Singapore for sure.
No nuts would think of building cars here. :o

Of course it is still cheap compared with HK.

Haha yeah! That is very true. But wallich residence is a fantastic project, and his is on the 62-64th storey, it’s still a mini castle in the air!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
so annetyu, we have all witnessed ur daily input/views in this particular forum. I must say ur effort that u have invested here is overwhelming.

nonetheless as a frequent reader of this forum, may i ask the following question:

1) I am confused of what you are trying to preach till now. so for clarity sake, could you tell us what message are you trying to pass to all the readers here. Whats is your ultimate view on the current property now/5years/10years?

2) what is your prediction for the upcoming sales of Piermount EC.
a) In terms of sales percentage and how long will developer take to clear all units.

b) in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount

I dunno about others, but since you like to talk so much and give so much of your views, i thought this would be a perfect chance to clarify your stand once and for all to all readers here.

Please answer Point 2 especially and when will developer will start giving discount.

I think we have all witnessed your frequent preaching that developer will surely give discount. so please give us a timeline once and for all.

Hence, please give us your reply before Piermont EC starts selling.
whatever your reply from here will determine if you are an expert or a fool.

Prove to us Annetyu that you are an expert in Property.

If counter argue that you are not an expert, then i suggest you stop that daily spamming of your NON EXPERT, one sided views in this property forum.

cheers.

PS: today a bit free

I am sorry if my retired lifestyle is making you jealous when you are still slogging for a living.

I never said I was expert. Even many well-qualified analysts got the market wrong big time. You are so smart but cannot tell what I am trying to preach? Let me answer your 2 questions...

1) Main message: Most new launches are overpriced and not worth buying. I recommend those who need to buy to look at resale market. Property will still generally appreciate in the long run (10year) till population and economy stops growing (and it will one day). Next 5 years will be flattish because the spike of up to 40% in launch prices in such a short period will need time for the entire market to price in.

2) I shall give you my estimates. Considering this is the only ec launch for now and first time buyers' psychology.. CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec. Not saying this is worth it at all, but demand and supply mechanism is the main factor in play here. P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me. :s13:

Mr captain, you are the one being 1 sided against me. Why don't you attack the other side like sgproperty and merg91? :o

There are zero experts in this forum so should everyone stop posting?:o

Stop, read and think before attacking Mr Captain. You can never win me if you continue behaving the way you are like now:o

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount

No discount for this ec but discounts for the private condo market has been ongoing and more to come. Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon.

Just saw more of merg91 crazy stupid posts with zero value. Not saying anything about that Mr Captain? :o

shin7829

Reaction score
Your stand on resale property is more worth than new property

First all old resale condo are not equipped with rich amenities and smart features. Only plus point is the location and bigger psf.

Nowadays all new project psf area is indeed smaller than last time.

But the people now hunting maybe also targeting new home (new as in totally new)
Some may also targeting those so called abundance of facilities and smart features
Indeed the location and psf are abit inferior than the older times.

Whether or not current new project will appreciate or depreciate in near future. This i also not sure. Moi is not a guru either

But i also think treasure sure will give discount soon just dont know when. That project attractiveness is not high. High tier hdb project lol.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Your stand on resale property is more worth than new property

First all old resale condo are not equipped with rich amenities and smart features. Only plus point is the location and bigger psf.

Nowadays all new project psf area is indeed smaller than last time.

But the people now hunting maybe also targeting new home (new as in totally new)
Some may also targeting those so called abundance of facilities and smart features
Indeed the location and psf are abit inferior than the older times.

Whether or not current new project will appreciate or depreciate in near future. This i also not sure. Moi is not a guru either

But i also think treasure sure will give discount soon just dont know when. That project attractiveness is not high. High tier hdb project lol.

Good views. The resales I am referring too are not even old, more of those less than 10 years old, should be modern and have enough facilities.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
A young girl whose experience only is because her grandfather owns some landed = junior expert ?

Some of those here have true experience.

Market can't be talked down in this forum.
Singapore govt doesn't want to crash too but moderate it.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
A young girl whose experience only is because her grandfather owns some landed = expert?

Are you hwz's sole property expert? Would love to hear more of your views instead of stupid 1 liners.

My age will remain a secret but my father does not own any small landed, it is a detached.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Some of those here have true experience.

Market can't be talked down in this forum.
Singapore govt doesn't want to crash too but moderate it.

I have 40 years of experience in the market. How many do you have?

Good that you know. Market can't be talked up too. Treasure or park esta will not sell out next week because of what you say. Neither will cityscape go up.

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder why the developer can't be upfront and inform people the actual price during the launch? They make people apply without knowing the actual price.

Anyone know the estimated psf price of this Sumang EC?

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I am sorry if my retired lifestyle is making you jealous when you are still slogging for a living.

I never said I was expert. Even many well-qualified analysts got the market wrong big time. You are so smart but cannot tell what I am trying to preach? Let me answer your 2 questions...

1) Main message: Most new launches are overpriced and not worth buying. I recommend those who need to buy to look at resale market. Property will still generally appreciate in the long run (10year) till population and economy stops growing (and it will one day). Next 5 years will be flattish because the spike of up to 40% in launch prices in such a short period will need time for the entire market to price in.

2) I shall give you my estimates. Considering this is the only ec launch for now and first time buyers' psychology.. CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec. Not saying this is worth it at all, but demand and supply mechanism is the main factor in play here. P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me. :s13:

Mr captain, you are the one being 1 sided against me. Why don't you attack the other side like sgproperty and merg91? :o

Stop, read and think before attacking Mr Captain. You can never win me if you continue behaving the way you are like now:o

this is nothing abt winning. i have nothing to prove here.
i am not an expert.

all i want from you is this and i got it.

no discount expected for this particular ec.
UNQUOTE

From now on, i dun wish to hear about you saying anything about this developer will give discount for this EC.

cheers have a nice day.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
this is nothing abt winning. i have nothing to prove here.
i am not an expert.

all i want from you is this and i got it.

no discount expected for this particular ec.
UNQUOTE

From now on, i dun wish to hear about you saying anything about this developer will give discount for this EC.

cheers have a nice day.

and for the record, why i keep talking about you.

its no brainer.

you are rude, egoistic, insensitive bully in this thread who thinks too highly of yourself.

and i love to disturb the bully.

stop thinking about how great is your life or retirement u proclaimed to be.

NO ONE CARES. this whole world there is so much pple better than you or me.

if we were to always worry why this person have a better life, there is never ending of worries.

until the day u learn to be humble and speak respectfully, i will not disturb you.

now get on with your beautiful life you proclaimed to have, while i will continue to slog and work hard for my family.

cheers.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
No discount for this ec but discounts for the private condo market has been ongoing and more to come. Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon.

Just saw more of merg91 crazy stupid posts with zero value. Not saying anything about that Mr Captain? :o

Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon
UNQUOTE

Good. waiting for this too.
Time will proof if you are correct or wrong.

if by 11 July 2021 (hopefully we are still here)
and URA Caveat do not show any signs of decline in price for the sales of Treasure, u better take your 40years of experience, turn it sideways, tilt it 45 degrees and shaft it up into your candy ass.

likewise, if you are correct, good for you. u are certified by ME as an expert in property.

haha.

Last edited:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Digital district is just a nice way of saying business park like those in changi and seletar. Even those areas do not see prices jumping.

Plus the singapore institute of technology, what is that?

Defitnitely not the drastic transformation you are describing. The mega-mall waterway point and safra-punggol is already up long time ago. Very nice sales talk, I am sure some will be taken in. Woodlands got mega-transformation coming too, you can start carving out your story.

Touch your heart, do you think this $1,150 sumang ec is more worth it than other resales going for $1000psf in PG/SK??

Whats-App-Image-2019-06-13-at-12-40-17-PM.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

https://youtu.be/3SBpl95qxNU

Yes, PDD consists of the JTC business park as well( like those in Changi ) .. Whether or not it would be a successful one or not, not up to me to say.. but by looking at the amenities that will be coming up, its preparing for influx of residents to this area (" work / play / live " <- not I say wan, I quote frm the newspapers )

If I am one of the privileged ones, I would definitely try my luck at the balloting, but unfortunately im not eligible.. you can say tis is another one of my sales tactics, but I do see a potential in this project( not becos im selling this project, I sell many other projects too !!).. Just fyi, I hv been staying in Punggol for the past 9 yrs.. and I can see the difference between now and 9 yrs ago and im sure future will be even better than what it is now..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

arrhhh.. why attack me??? im innocent leh..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Wonder why the developer can't be upfront and inform people the actual price during the launch? They make people apply without knowing the actual price.

Anyone know the estimated psf price of this Sumang EC?

estimated average $1150 psf.. the price will be announced 2 days before balloting.. for private condo, the prices will only be announced on the day of balloting.. Btw, showflat will be opening its door tmr, Friday 12th until 22nd July..

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Well,when a developer believes it has the upper hand........ :o

I believe CDL may launch 1/3 or 1/2 to test the market.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Well,when a developer believes it has the upper hand........ :o

I believe CDL may launch 1/3 or 1/2 to test the market.

More like it is not confident of the market and don't know how much to price.

If it is a developer market, it will upright declare launch price as $1,200psf.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.