2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's me, I'll rather get the 3a or wait out for the 4. The 3 is just not that worth it, the 3a almost the same one

don't bother about the 3 already.. wait another 3 more months Pixel 4 will be out..

SD855, probably 6gb ram, 128gb base & maybe 2 cameras?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Letting go a spare new set of 3 XL if anyone is interested. Hahaha. Apparently my S10+ have much better battery life.. for now.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
U sure you wan to get pixel 3? It's not a full day phone. In between u need to charge hor.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

so most people pixel 3 don't last for a day? i thought i am the only one.. with my pixel 3 Xl, i brought it over to CDIT to check today if that the case most probably they will come back say nothing wrong.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so most people pixel 3 don't last for a day? i thought i am the only one.. with my pixel 3 Xl, i brought it over to CDIT to check today if that the case most probably they will come back say nothing wrong.

I'm talking about the non XL. If u are a light user. Yes. It might last.

I use pixel 3 before. Morning 100%. Afternoon 2-3pm I would left around 30%. As i game for 1-2hrs. 1hr+ of phone calls and intense whatsapp and 2 x email accounts fetch every 15min.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android Q beta 5 is up

GKZ2yCs.png

g3hsAlf.jpg

Support and Release Notes

Pixel Update Bulletin—July 2019

Android Security Bulletin—July 2019

Last edited:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the updates this morning, downloaded and install, took a long while to optimize apps, put it on charger while I took my breakfast, 20 mins later it is showing no update, rebooted the phone , beta 5 was not applied, strange..

I was lucky. Managed to update to Beta 5 via OTA but I saw from the official Reddit thread that the OTA has been paused due to issues faced by some.

porky_88

Reaction score
imho sideloading with the OTA image works way better for me.
The very very long wait when optimising app after downloading the ota was getting really annoying for me.

sideload the ota image is much faster.
1) download the ota image on your pc
2) put your pixel into recovery, then select adb update
3) on pc, use adb sideload <ota_image>

the sideload takes ~2mins to transfer the file to phone. when conplete, reboot phone. done.

porky_88

Reaction score
DSDS is still absent. And has been absent since beta 3.
looks like pixel 3 will not get DSDS afterall. as it only has one imei
pixel 3a has two imei nos and dsds works perfectly. imho really incompetent oversight on google's part.

radon

Reaction score
Use sideload also, working fine. The current update is affecting pixel 2 xl it seems that y freeze the roll out.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.