Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not huat lerh, business getting more n more cui, especially now gem incentive cut down so much, haiss.
But it’s okay, up shore soon, national day return car back to sch

quote for 666

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ezxs2me

Reaction score
If this is ur mentality, then u shouldn't drive PHV at all.
The hard truth is pax is the paymaster, not grab/gj. Without them, there's no need to drive liao.

Why go into this line when half the time so upset/unhappy.
If it's so easy where money just drop from the sky, everybody would be driving PHV.

Rider , please don’t book shared during peak period, you are wasting driver time to earn in proper . They can afford to maybe earn twice or thrice

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hard truth is pax is the paymaster, not grab/gj. Without them, there's no need to drive liao.

If it's so easy where money just drop from the sky, everybody would be driving PHV.

quote for hard truth

gentle reminder to all new monks as well

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Grab is the real puppet master.

I have pax on board, arguing about salary after pay this and that, left $200 for rest of the month and it's the start of the month. Yet on trip $28 for 2 destination, at 10pm. These are "executives"

Boy tells aunty on board, no money for recess, aunt gives $2.

More and more stories. Pax all conditioned by Grab. No grab they die.:s13::s13::s13:

Starkism

Reaction score
quote for hard truth

gentle reminder to all new monks as well

Not saying customer is always right, but apparently now is more supply than demand hence fare is lousier, but regardless what reason u are driving, u gotta continue to drive Cux of the rental/bill/bring food to table or whatever reason. Like what they always say, grab/gj don’t need us, but we need them, for now

rewired

Reaction score
Just talked to a driver who started 2016. He also commented now very difficult liao

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

rewired

Reaction score
Life's too short. Eat tau huey
s0kJw9Xl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Suddenly got loud rattling sound lor.
No la this is my own car.

Go and weld it back lo.
Dunno next inspection how.
Everytime inspection damn Sian they check very thoroughly. This one confirm kenah again.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Suddenly got loud rattling sound lor.
No la this is my own car.

Go and weld it back lo.
Dunno next inspection how.
Everytime inspection damn Sian they check very thoroughly. This one confirm kenah again.

As long not modified it should be ok right.

Bradpit

Reaction score
Nex, my pet peeve!

Many drop off/pick up are bad like Nex, but only Nex has the distinction of having a major bus stop, taxi stand and pick up all at one small stretch of the road.

Every time I pass by , it just reminds me Nex is built by third rate developer employing third rate architects and planners. The developer, architects and planners don't understand the concept of seamless integration.

Usually the drop-off and pick-up points is near the taxi-stand one, mainly before or after them.. someplace really bo, just stop n go fast fast..sometime you can't tell the difference, like NEX..on road also pick up..lol

Ya, nex drop off point concuss.. chaos city.

Sent from handphone using GAGT

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Nex, my pet peeve!

Many drop off/pick up are bad like Nex, but only Nex has the distinction of having a major bus stop, taxi stand and pick up all at one small stretch of the road.

Every time I pass by , it just reminds me Nex is built by third rate developer employing third rate architects and planners. The developer, architects and planners don't understand the concept of seamless integration.

Try Funan. Newly build. Don't even have proper pick up and drop off point.

Ashmite

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.