Genting FAQ - Part 3

beast78

Master Member
Reaction score
Last year there is a person who hang himself at the hang clothes part in FWH.

Here is the news

post-386295-1469523467.jpg

The faces like a bit different.
Hanged person looks like 20-30s.
IC looks like 40-50s.

Anyway I think these cases are not as uncommon as we think. Most gets covered up.

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the point when people start to ignore you. Google lah...

I want top up my existing TnG not buying a new one. :o If I top up my ewallet will all the Tolls deduct it? :o I am unsure if all toll support ewallet? :o

Last edited:

Smarty2

Reaction score
This is the point when people start to ignore you. Google lah...

Imagine - even my 7 yr old son pride upon himself in finding answers via the internet/ google when I'm too busy to help him.

Well - cud be tat some ppl nvr grow up or rather grew up in online hwz public forums... everything under the sun oso must ask in forums. Perplexing to say the least....

Last edited:

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine - even my 7 yr old son pride upon himself in finding answers via the internet/ google when I'm too busy to help him.

Well - cud be tat some ppl nvr grow up or rather grew up in online hwz public forums... everything under the sun oso must ask in forums. Perplexing to say the least....

ya. it's not the world we were brought up. but then who cares as long as one gets the answer they want. what we can impart is some values n principles.
can you imagine a teacher telling students to ask google?

having said that once when we were overseas n my kid locked the luggage without bringing key then googled n got the answer to open it successfully!

can we fault google?

Smarty2

Reaction score
Last edited:

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score

Smarty2

Reaction score
But their free room sucks or i can redeem the better ones also?

It all depends on yr gaming activities...u can always chk out wat rooms u can get via their app or website or call up...FWH rooms sucks - no doubt - it's free lar, but if u r regular enuf i think they will give u Resorts Hotel and beyond..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rwgenting.graviton

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.