View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 12:47 AM   #36
ferocity
Master Member

I agree for ppl tech savy enough just install kodi and lots of plug in but for ppl who are buying for their parents on live tv up to 1080/720 and watching tvb / Korean series having a statble source better than every few days to crack or having to switch software due to expire or those free app again with no quality std warranty, at least for those subscription like cloud tv if ever got anything wrong still can bring to sls to bang table.

Of cos the best subscribe to scv la now their fibre tv is not too bad already
Colour me confused. I was comparing between micox boxes bundled with cloudtv vs evpad/unblock boxes and somehow things like kodi and scv gets into the picture.

When i said free section, i dont mean other free apps but the free to view section within cloudtv app itself. I meant there is not much difference between the paid section and free section of cloudtv, so i dont feel its worth paying for cloudtv. But its just my personal opinion. However, you can purchase shorter and cheaper cloudtv subscription from any reseller out there and use it on any android device, rather than being restricted to those crappy micox and redbean boxes and the long 2 year duration. Also, have you tried "banging table" to ask for service from SLS shops? SLS reputation is not there for one or two days only, especially those shops selling tv boxes out to pray on the gullible or elderly.