New EC at Sumang Walk

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe for those young adults who feels 2 bedder is enough leh? Like small family. =:p

I think for newly wed young couple w no kids, a 2 bedroom may be sufficient but for couple with kids a 2 plus study onwards will be more ideal. Of cos, the size of the common room and the configuration matters.

In this case of Piermont grand EC a 3 bedroom unit should be ideal for a family of 4-6.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a 剩女?
Then no chance lah.
Most of us are $overqualified$ donkey years ago.

Are you? I had men lining up for me during those times. Hard time choosing.

If you’re retiree with no income can still consider future ec. I checked before, as long as TOP date is 3 years after you dispose private property.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I think for newly wed young couple w no kids, a 2 bedroom may be sufficient but for couple with kids a 2 plus study onwards will be more ideal. Of cos, the size of the common room and the configuration matters.

In this case of Piermont grand EC a 3 bedroom unit should be ideal for a family of 4-6.

6 is too many la.. for a 3 bedroom at sumang. The family must be dieing to stay in condo if squeeze 6 inside and are obviously emptying their pockets. Max will be 4 to me. The bedrooms unlikely to accommodate 2 comfortably. Each kid will need his own space for school work...

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
He dislikes people with 1-sided arguments.. isn't that you?

Buy yet, he likes people with a "firm stand". Such contradiction. :s11:

WHat do you think sgpropertyblog?

Btw I put in good words for you that sumang will be 60% sold.

1 sided arguments? not arguing leh, just stating my opinion... if I believe that this project will sell, surely I must have my reasons behind it ma( not just becos im selling this project) so automatically my opinion will be all the good side of this project lor.. right?

yea, I oso think this project will be at least 60% - 70% sold within 1 month.. but then again, must see the Second-Timers quota is filled or not la..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
To bring back the topic to sumang ec... @sgpropertyblog, what are you thoughts on the above. I would also like sumang buyers to have some real justification when making this tough decision 2 weeks later.

You have avoided the question. Don't be like others who lose shamefully and change to ridiculous topics.

oh, I tot I ady answered your questions? if I can buy, I would definitely buy.. I am not a believer of buying a resale project, unless the price is the same as their launching price.. cos to me, exit strategy is important..

if I were to buy TReasure Trove for example vs Piermont, next time when I want to exit is difficult and the chances of me losing money is very high.. even though they may be of the same psf currently... I oso take into consideration that Treasure Trove's lease is ady 8 yrs as of today..

so there u go, touch my heart n my brain ady.. I wont buy resale condo even though its the same price ( and again, not becos im selling Piermont, I sell many other projects as well ..)

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
oh, I tot I ady answered your questions? if I can buy, I would definitely buy.. I am not a believer of buying a resale project, unless the price is the same as their launching price.. cos to me, exit strategy is important..

if I were to buy TReasure Trove for example vs Piermont, next time when I want to exit is difficult and the chances of me losing money is very high.. even though they may be of the same psf currently... I oso take into consideration that Treasure Trove's lease is ady 8 yrs as of today..

so there u go, touch my heart n my brain ady.. I wont buy resale condo even though its the same price ( and again, not becos im selling Piermont, I sell many other projects as well ..)

Treasure trove is just across the road from punggol mrt. Other less convenient projects are going for less. Even luxurie beside seng kang mrt is going for less. What do you think are appreciation prospects (if any) for sumang vs luxurie.

Sure you have your methods of convincing buyers by pulling out only data and reasons that support your point. I see many newbies being convinced too so good for you. Its your career and you stay in punggol, I cannot blame you. All the best in 2 weeks time. Maybe you will achieve very good sales and will look to move out of punggol!

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
I realized a few EC all come with 3 bedders and above...
How come ar? Like hundred palms, this piermont grand also....

cos from past EC's launches, smaller units like 2bdrms n below abit hard to move, with all the eligibility requirements especially a family nucleus, ones would prefer 'bigger' units

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
3-4 mini bedrooms for sure.
Tiny.

cos from past EC's launches, smaller units like 2bdrms n below abit hard to move, with all the eligibility requirements especially a family nucleus, ones would prefer 'bigger' units

Last edited:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Are you? I had men lining up for me during those times. Hard time choosing.

If you’re retiree with no income can still consider future ec. I checked before, as long as TOP date is 3 years after you dispose private property.

not TOP date la, in order to be eligible, you need to dispose off your private property at least 30 months before the application to buy .

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/buying-a-flat/new/eligibility/executive-condominiums

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
not TOP date la, in order to be eligible, you need to dispose off your private property at least 30 months before the application to buy .

My agent is likely to be a newbie then, trying too hard for sales. Thanks for clarification.

Meanwhile... some news for all.
Singapore economy grows just 0.1% in Q2, lowest in decade and worse than expected
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singapore-economy-grows-just-01-in-q2-lowest-in-decade-and-worse-than-expected

Last edited:

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
6 is too many la.. for a 3 bedroom at sumang. The family must be dieing to stay in condo if squeeze 6 inside and are obviously emptying their pockets. Max will be 4 to me. The bedrooms unlikely to accommodate 2 comfortably. Each kid will need his own space for school work...

You have no idea how many people rather squeeze and go outside tell others they live in a condo, no idea why they want to do that cause HDB afford them the same size for a much lower price but to each his own

This PG priced too steep liao for EC, with the $14k limit there, if want get the biggest units for longterm stay then need multi-generational living liao, sian

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
You have no idea how many people rather squeeze and go outside tell others they live in a condo, no idea why they want to do that cause HDB afford them the same size for a much lower price but to each his own

This PG priced too steep liao for EC, with the $14k limit there, if want get the biggest units for longterm stay then need multi-generational living liao, sian

Exactly my thoughts. Nowadays CEO and president also stay in HDB, no need to be shy. Personally, I'd rather boast to people that I stay in holland / tanjong pagar (HDB) than punggol ec. Likewise, in terms of convenience.

Expecting a number of grannies in PG. Hope they have outdoor workout facilities suitable for them! :s13:

Last edited:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Treasure trove is just across the road from punggol mrt. Other less convenient projects are going for less. Even luxurie beside seng kang mrt is going for less. What do you think are appreciation prospects (if any) for sumang vs luxurie.

Sure you have your methods of convincing buyers by pulling out only data and reasons that support your point. I see many newbies being convinced too so good for you. Its your career and you stay in punggol, I cannot blame you. All the best in 2 weeks time. Maybe you will achieve very good sales and will look to move out of punggol!

famous poems about teachers

famous poems about teachers

sory dun get u.. Treasure Trove is beside MRT, so is Luxurie @ Sengkang.. if u look at the prices, is about the same.. ignore the smallest n biggest units, just take the typical 3 bdrms prices as comparison.. their psf is about the same $1100 - 1200 psf.. so both luxurie n treasure trove oso same resale pricing now rite? I take Treasure Trove as example because that the nearest resale condo to Piermont.. and comparing the location, is definitely much better than Piermont, but yet why I still touch my heart and want to buy Piermont ???

"Sure you have your methods of convincing buyers by pulling out only data and reasons that support your point. I see many newbies being convinced too so good for you."

?? huh??im taking one of the best location resale condo as comparison to Piermont leh, im not taking the worse of the worse to compare leh.. like tat oso illogical sense ar?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

btw, thanks for your well wishes.. btw, im happy in Punggol.. don't think will move out from here.. to me, stay in Punggol or stay in Holland Village, is the same, nothing to boast about.. even if my friends or clients stay in Yishun or Woodlands, I will not judge them ..

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
?? huh??im taking one of the best location resale condo as comparison to Piermont leh, im not taking the worse of the worse to compare leh.. like tat oso illogical sense ar?

As you said, treasure is at much better location, how to compare? Shows that you can get much better resale condo at same price. If you want piermont location, can try comparing with prive or the numerous sengkang resales (aside from lafiesta and luxurie). YOu can easily find $1,000psf there..

Imagine when ecopolitan, waterbay, amore, waterwoods, terrace ECs MOP, the floodgates are going to open for cheap punggol resales. Open your eyes everyone.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Have you been to your friends' private apartments?
Many older ones or higher quantum new ones are of decent in sizes too.

And why do many hdb people chiong more central area if they can?

It is a lifestyle/ convenience + potential gain, just like many prefer cars (BMW, Mercedes some more) than cheapest Toyota despite they serve the same function.

Most private properties have less restrictions, most are profitable & higher quantum in profit when sold.

You have no idea how many people rather squeeze and go outside tell others they live in a condo, no idea why they want to do that cause HDB afford them the same size for a much lower price

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.