ntuc gift card

digitalguy

Reaction score
bros i plan to get ntuc gift card using uob one card or dbs live fresh. is buying ntuc gift card or topping up of ntuc gift card eligible for cashback for uob one card or dbs live frsh card?

thanks

linuskltan

Reaction score
bros i plan to get ntuc gift card using uob one card or dbs live fresh. is buying ntuc gift card or topping up of ntuc gift card eligible for cashback for uob one card or dbs live frsh card?

thanks
Purchase of NTUC FairPrice Gift Card is just like any FairPrice txn.

itachi2009

Reaction score

thanks

I just purchased the ntuc gift card with uob. Initially wanted to purchase the vouchers but oos. Have you confirmed you got your cashback for uob one?

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just purchased the ntuc gift card with uob. Initially wanted to purchase the vouchers but oos. Have you confirmed you got your cashback for uob one?

yes it's eligible for cashback - it's just like any other transaction from ntuc fairprice...

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to share that there is a website to check NTUC giftcard value and expiry date:
https://www.vcsys.com/se/fairprice/p/

Looks like this is a better deal than getting the vouchers since the entire purchase can be deducted from the giftcard as compared to the vouchers.

CrashWire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like this is a better deal than getting the vouchers since the entire purchase can be deducted from the giftcard as compared to the vouchers.

Even better: the expiry date for the entire card's value gets extended by 1 year with every topup.

Imhthc

Reaction score
Even better: the expiry date for the entire card's value gets extended by 1 year with every topup.

Yes. I have been topping up $200 every few weeks and the expiry date is automatically renewed from the date you top up. The txns are identical as a purchase with ntuc. However my card is ntuc finest so can use in finest only. Din know normal ntuc also got cards nowadays and not sure whether they are accepted by finest.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. I have been topping up $200 every few weeks and the expiry date is automatically renewed from the date you top up. The txns are identical as a purchase with ntuc. However my card is ntuc finest so can use in finest only. Din know normal ntuc also got cards nowadays and not sure whether they are accepted by finest.
NTUC ones are accepted in all NTUC, including Unity, I think.

CrashWire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
However my card is ntuc finest so can use in finest only. Din know normal ntuc also got cards nowadays and not sure whether they are accepted by finest.

I think Finest were the first to issue gift cards, then they decided to expand it to all of FairPrice. The cards should be usable at the normal branches too, if I'm not wrong.

Joseph99

Reaction score
I think Finest were the first to issue gift cards, then they decided to expand it to all of FairPrice. The cards should be usable at the normal branches too, if I'm not wrong.

Yes. All cards (be it finest or normal) can be used at all ntuc outlet.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning to get a NTUC gift card to fulfill the min spend for my new POSB everyday card. There is also a DBS Paylah promo for me, spend $250 and will get 8% cashback capped at $20. Might as well use this, since my monthly spend is so low, I mostly use credit cards which give like 2% general spend cash back only.

So I just go to the cashier and ask them for a gift card and then topup there?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning to get a NTUC gift card to fulfill the min spend for my new POSB everyday card. There is also a DBS Paylah promo for me, spend $250 and will get 8% cashback capped at $20. Might as well use this, since my monthly spend is so low, I mostly use credit cards which give like 2% general spend cash back only.

yes, gift card should be displayed at cashier already

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score

For the bigger stores like the NTUC Xtra, you can go to the Customer Service Desk to ask for the gift card and top-up on the spot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.