View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:27 AM   #477
sgpropertyblog

Treasure trove is just across the road from punggol mrt. Other less convenient projects are going for less. Even luxurie beside seng kang mrt is going for less. What do you think are appreciation prospects (if any) for sumang vs luxurie.

Sure you have your methods of convincing buyers by pulling out only data and reasons that support your point. I see many newbies being convinced too so good for you. Its your career and you stay in punggol, I cannot blame you. All the best in 2 weeks time. Maybe you will achieve very good sales and will look to move out of punggol!

famous poems about teachers

famous poems about teachers

sory dun get u.. Treasure Trove is beside MRT, so is Luxurie @ Sengkang.. if u look at the prices, is about the same.. ignore the smallest n biggest units, just take the typical 3 bdrms prices as comparison.. their psf is about the same $1100 - 1200 psf.. so both luxurie n treasure trove oso same resale pricing now rite? I take Treasure Trove as example because that the nearest resale condo to Piermont.. and comparing the location, is definitely much better than Piermont, but yet why I still touch my heart and want to buy Piermont ???

"Sure you have your methods of convincing buyers by pulling out only data and reasons that support your point. I see many newbies being convinced too so good for you."

?? huh??im taking one of the best location resale condo as comparison to Piermont leh, im not taking the worse of the worse to compare leh.. like tat oso illogical sense ar?
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote