NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So nice! My slot will be starts at 8.45am
That's pretty early. Just a friendly reminder, please plan for extra travelling time since it coincides with morning travelling peak period. I wish you all the best for your interview! :)

chin_l

Reaction score
That's pretty early. Just a friendly reminder, please plan for extra travelling time since it coincides with morning travelling peak period. I wish you all the best for your interview! :)

Ya I think so, thanks for your reminder, wish you all the best!

hegehegeh

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the earliest interview slot in the morning? If mine starts at 9:45am, am I considered the first? Thanks!
Mine was last year at 8am, had to arrive at 7.45am and was out from the interview room by 8.30am :’) Good luck!

Mic8222

Reaction score
Timeline of the process

Hi! Any idea how long it takes to get a reply email after the MOE kindergarten teacher training program interview? Need a timeline badly..

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score
I have just submitted my application yesterday and I realised that the window only opens in August. Any other applicants who is applying in the next cycle? The long long wait begins...

amyyee

Reaction score
Hi, same issue here. What subject did you apply for PGDE?
I applied for primary maths and science. However, shortlisted for primary music.

Last edited:

Blueskyman

Reaction score
Hi, same issue here. What subject did you apply for PGDE?
I applied for primary maths and science. However, shortlisted for primary music.

Do you accept shortlisted subject and go for interview?
I applied for Eng&Math(Pri) and Math(Sec). I am still waiting for their reply about my request to change preferred subject. Tomorrow is last day to hear.

arigatoast

Reaction score
Have you gone for interview? I received the interview date with the shortlisted subjects which are not my first and second choices when I applied. I emailed and requested to change to my preferred subjects yesterday. I am not sure whether they are able give me the interview slot for my preferred subjects.

hi Blueskyman, i applied for the August window thats why i havent got any interview dates yet.

may i know what are your 1st and 2nd preferred subject? mine is Chem and Chinese both sec sch. but i want to change chinese to Add Maths.

Blueskyman

Reaction score
hi Blueskyman, i applied for the August window thats why i havent got any interview dates yet.

may i know what are your 1st and 2nd preferred subject? mine is Chem and Chinese both sec sch. but i want to change chinese to Add Maths.

My choices are Eng&Math(Pri) and Math(Sec).
For my case, when they sent out email with shortlisted subjects (different from my choices), there are three options.
1)If you are keen on the subject and available for the interview
2)If you are keen to pursue your application but are unable to attend the interview
3)If you are not keen on the subjects offered

I'm not sure how to change for your case.

amyyee

Reaction score
My choices are Eng&Math(Pri) and Math(Sec).
For my case, when they sent out email with shortlisted subjects (different from my choices), there are three options.
1)If you are keen on the subject and available for the interview
2)If you are keen to pursue your application but are unable to attend the interview
3)If you are not keen on the subjects offered

I'm not sure how to change for your case.
May I now what were you given that you don't want?
Same, need to answer by today noon.
I am still considering and wonder if I can teach music and do CCA for science etc.

Last edited:

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score

haha same here! would they only process our application in the end of August?

Blueskyman

Reaction score
May I now what were you given that you don't want?
Same, need to answer by today noon.
I am still considering and wonder if I can teach music and do CCA for science etc.

I was given the following subjects.
1)Design and Technology (Sec)
2)Computer Applications (Sec)

I don't think I can change my teaching subjects after going interview with shortlisted subjects. I decided to request to change. Today is the last day to hear and seem like less hope. :s39:

When is your interview date?

amyyee

Reaction score
I was given the following subjects.
1)Design and Technology (Sec)
2)Computer Applications (Sec)

I don't think I can change my teaching subjects after going interview with shortlisted subjects. I decided to request to change. Today is the last day to hear and seem like less hope. :s39:

When is your interview date?
I see... quite different from your preferred subject.
Interview next Thursday afternoon at Buona Vista HQ.
All the best with HR, hope you manage to persuade them to change!

nooz17

Reaction score
hey! anyone knows when contract teachers start getting paid? is it on the 12th of the month following their AOD?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.