View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #504
sgpropertyblog

Actually what you say is true. As a second timer myself I will need to pay $45,000 resale levy if I buy Piermont. By the time it TOP, my HDB price may drop further. It may be better to consider buying Luxurie if the psf $ is the same right? Luxurie is only 2-3 years old and opposite SK MRT.

I'm thinking of upgrading but the high psf and resale levy puts me off and also got phobia after reading the pasir gudang thing in an article. I'll wait for the EC in SK one and see how. I think I wait and wait wait until no need to buy liao. PSf $ will get higher and higher .
Not pushing you to buy Piermont, but just wondering.. you are waiting for the price to drop ? or waiting for more cooling measure to pop up? or waiting for the right project?

you are not the only one that are put off by the resale levy, understand your heartache as its hard earn money!! but then again, lets take $45k levy & $1M purchase price, its about 0.045% .. but ultimately, your EC price vs private condo new launch price is difference of about 20% .. so end of the day, still a saving right?

I can sense Annetyu will have something to say about my reasoning aka 'illogical sense' and ' trying to justify my reason'..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote