Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ish also partly due to flippers clowns ��

you cannot blame flippers, it is the condition and situation that create flippers.

Behind the flippers, there are the AD.

Nothing satki to own a rolex.

It is satki to able to sell Rolex and flip rolex.

Just that it is only brand that retain value due to demand and (fake control of ) supply.

Smart to sell rolex cos it is a brand to people play.

until when another brand that can play like rolex, then rolex demand will drop so does the price.

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m so envious of those people who can purchase their Rolex sports from local AD...

Low ses people really no chance of getting any for own use huh

Like the green, the blue black or even the black with date...

I just buy from grey second hand this year, price above retail

Still cheaper than having to buy one or two classic datejust and OP just to boost your probability of getting a sports

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah i feel rolex is overhyped up due to recent lack of stocks over the high demand. maybe everyone wants to at least own one rolex as a reward for themselves, worked hard for many yrs.

1) Chinese market- billions of affluent people now

2) global cheap liquidity and easing - fed going to cut interest rates, ecb restart printing press

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting a Date “May” boost ur chance only...not guarantee.
like me...i got a Date for wife...i not really into Rolex but with the craze going on...
why not...told the sales, keep a look out for me.
Coz i wun pay abv AD price for a sub anyway...and i trust AD more for quality and service.
if i dun get a sub...i still gotten a discount fr AD on Date.
than...text me juz 2wks later...got a sub for me if i interested...ofcoz...get interest free installment and also clock my mileage with AD too.

damn satki

congrats

makingfriends

Reaction score
damn satki
g
congrats

thanks man...but i guess it really depend on luck and the sales u met.
the sales i met told me he heard this current shipment fr Swiss Rolex, for Sub only 5pcs into SG... Rolex allocated my AD 2pcs only...other 3pcs to other ADs.
my AD got so many branches somemore...the branch i went to, lucky to hv 1 of the 2pcs... this branch other sales also wan tis 1pc...my sales fight for me n reserve for me.
so it really depend on heng suay...

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
sub and d41 if your willing to wait is possible to get from ADs (some more able to swipe card)

Not worth to buy via grey

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, like carousell lowballing mah. :D :s13:

bro.

ur iwc is nice. is that strap original ? im thinking of changing mine to nato

144455.gif

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
grey also can swipe card. pay extra loh...

3% or some greys are direct seller; loss of credit card points over here.

The thing is those people who really want a sub already have one. So if you indicate your interest im sure you get it fast

But the same does not hold true for SS GMT (quite ridiculous that all the SS GMTs are impossible to get now), daytonas, hulks, sky, sea etc.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting a Date “May” boost ur chance only...not guarantee.
like me...i got a Date for wife...i not really into Rolex but with the craze going on...
why not...told the sales, keep a look out for me.
Coz i wun pay abv AD price for a sub anyway...and i trust AD more for quality and service.
if i dun get a sub...i still gotten a discount fr AD on Date.
than...text me juz 2wks later...got a sub for me if i interested...ofcoz...get interest free installment and also clock my mileage with AD too.

i noticed that the 'limited stock' response is a smokescreen.
i went to a reputable authorised dealer a year to look at sunburst, the guy said no stock but will take down my number to put on waiting list. few days later he called saying stock has arrived, i told him im not interested anymore as ive bought iwc

adgjl321

Reaction score
3% or some greys are direct seller; loss of credit card points over here.

The thing is those people who really want a sub already have one. So if you indicate your interest im sure you get it fast

But the same does not hold true for SS GMT (quite ridiculous that all the SS GMTs are impossible to get now), daytonas, hulks, sky, sea etc.
hahaha can get for me? i give you 3k finders fee

adgjl321

Reaction score
i noticed that the 'limited stock' response is a smokescreen.
i went to a reputable authorised dealer a year to look at sunburst, the guy said no stock but will take down my number to put on waiting list. few days later he called saying stock has arrived, i told him im not interested anymore as ive bought iwc
a year ago any half gold easy to get la now you walk orchard road up down 24/7 30 days a month won't see any too

adgjl321

Reaction score
Go try its possible. I'm not out here to earn you 3k finders fee (premium)
the only one that is remotely possible in ADs locally is THG and for a sub no date. sub date and above for all sports model need approval from director with prior purchase history (the guy above bought a datejust for his wife before the sub came through)

sub no date they can sell you without approval. BUT, it depends on the staff you get. because once the stock comes in every staff from that shop will be fighting for it. if you never buy from him/her before, she fight for you for what? so no, it's not as easy as you think. got a lot of friends put 1-2 years already all no call

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got my sub no date from thg, waited for abt 2 mths.

never bought any watches from my ad before.

i must be really lucky

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

wj1984

Master Member
Reaction score
the only one that is remotely possible in ADs locally is THG and for a sub no date. sub date and above for all sports model need approval from director with prior purchase history (the guy above bought a datejust for his wife before the sub came through)

sub no date they can sell you without approval. BUT, it depends on the staff you get. because once the stock comes in every staff from that shop will be fighting for it. if you never buy from him/her before, she fight for you for what? so no, it's not as easy as you think. got a lot of friends put 1-2 years already all no call

wow wow wow... exactly what I heard... well just to add on as long as you have a friend with a prior purchase, get him to introduce you to his SA you get your sub (with a wait). Sub dates are no mythical beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.