All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

harharhar

Reaction score
So I bought Gigabyte X570I last night 12am with the coupons. This morning I woke up to check the order status, the product has been changed to X470I (what the &*!??).

Can the seller even do that??? This is just crap practice and Lazada platform should not even allow this.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I bought Gigabyte X570I last night 12am with the coupons. This morning I woke up to check the order status, the product has been changed to X470I (what the &*!??).

Can the seller even do that??? This is just crap practice and Lazada platform should not even allow this.

After you place an order on lazada, you will receive an email confirmation. You should check the email is it is stated X570, and not x470

harharhar

Reaction score
After you place an order on lazada, you will receive an email confirmation. You should check the email is it is stated X570, and not x470

Ok, I think cos I added the item to cart before midnight and it was X570, then I proceeded to checkout at 12am. Looks like that's when the item was changed. So when I saw it in the cart it was X570, but in fact it was changed to X470 at the stroke of midnight.

gts0307

Reaction score
Digged old post and realised the Dettol surprise box is full of big bottles of antiseptic germicide?

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to select self pickup from pickup point instead of shipping? All my orders so far only offers delivery but no self pickup option. Even though product listing often states having the option.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got new voucher. 25 off 200. hsbc. at mid year there.

better than the 20 off 180, which i just used. :|

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway, now the $5 shipping coupon has been released publicly. Only between 3-6pm usage.

How to use this shipping voucher? It covers shipping costs (up to $5) only?

I have one item shipping cost is $1.49 but seems like still need to pay shipping even though I collected the shipping voucher liao :s11:

Edit: ps blur it's 3 pm onwards. Shall try later

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lzd now got $5.99 per month liveup subscription

ytd i bought cause i thought got free shipping. then found out no more. nvm lucky going to spend more than 150$ and use redmart so can balance out.

Propranolol

Master Member
Reaction score
ytd i bought cause i thought got free shipping. then found out no more. nvm lucky going to spend more than 150$ and use redmart so can balance out.

No more free shipping even on liveup. Liveup like no worthy benefits except free shipping on redmart with $40 instead of $60

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got new voucher. 25 off 200. hsbc. at mid year there.

better than the 20 off 180, which i just used. :|

Can cancel and reorder. I bought some stuff at midnight but when i came to know about this coupon existence, cant cancel le. Got 1 seller at 6am msg me that my order will be processed and ninjavan will collect in afternoon. Talk about super efficient sia, scared i cancel and buy from others. hahahah

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can cancel and reorder. I bought some stuff at midnight but when i came to know about this coupon existence, cant cancel le. Got 1 seller at 6am msg me that my order will be processed and ninjavan will collect in afternoon. Talk about super efficient sia, scared i cancel and buy from others. hahahah

same here, ordered midnight and now pending ninja pickup with tracking number provided. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.