WTS: Rehab and Pre-hab Training For Older Adults

PenalCramp

Reaction score
Hello! I am Ivan, currently a local Physiotherapy student, with a background in sports and exercise. In the industry since 2016. I specialize in rehab and pre-hab training for individuals with cardiovascular (hypertension, cardiac issues), metabolic (Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity), Osteopenia, Dementia and Stroke. Majority of my clients are older adults.

Qualifications

- Bsc Sports and Exercise Science

- ACE Personal & Group Trainer

- Exercise Prescription for Special Populations (Youth, Elderly, Pregnant)

- Exercise Prescription for Special Populations (Cardiovascular & Metabolic)

- Strength & Motion in Power-lifting

• Highly effective geriatric trainer specializing in exercise for those with musculoskeletal and neurological dysfunction.

• Exercise modification and injury prevention; helped numerous clients achieve pain-free exercise range of motion.

• Gait and balance training; fall prevention and strengthening to improve quality of life / facilitate daily activities.

• Wellness counselling; strategies to reduce hypertension, dizziness and pain through training

**DISCLAIMER** For individuals with pre-existing health conditions, medical clearance is mandatory **DISCLAIMER**

Training Location: Client's Home, or Condo Gym only.

Dates Available: please whatsapp

Email: IvanTanYT@Gmail.com

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.