Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vTZQjEr.jpg

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Pam from the local AD. Which AD offer the best discount and which branch?

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
5g4KxXo
Nice watch. Very pleasing looking outcome of a mix and match of diff styles in bezel, dial, hands. Keeping to strap is good.. so hard to get a good looking metal bracelet style.
nD4e3Yp.jpg

I tried it on just now and like the smaller size. When i measured it, surprised that it's actually 42mm.

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Pam from the local AD. Which AD offer the best discount and which branch?

Many watch collectors share with me, Panerai is best bought in the grey market as mainly the watch depreciation for first owner is very high. Do check out chuan watch or bright time for Pam, usually easily 15-20% discount for brand new piece.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many watch collectors share with me, Panerai is best bought in the grey market as mainly the watch depreciation for first owner is very high. Do check out chuan watch or bright time for Pam, usually easily 15-20% discount for brand new piece.

Agreed. Got mine from grey market N years ago too.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Will visit these two watch companies. As long as not pre-owned I am ok.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6LjKCYT.jpg

Lume shot from yesterday. Really loving this version, even if the hands are no longer classic tuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.