Xiaomi powwr bank Type C issue

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I bought the xiaomi pro power bank charger and the type c to lighting cable. However my phone is not charging how come??

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Type C to lighting cable is original?
Can the power bank charge other phone?

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope I am using Zmi type c to lighting cable. I bought the mi pro power bank and when I use the Type c port to charge my iPhone it doesn’t work the normal USB port to charge your phone works.

Type C to lighting cable is original?
Can the power bank charge other phone?

Last edited:

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or is it because the Xiaomi Pro power bank is not consider a PD type of power bank?

mohaha

Reaction score
Test the type with other devices that is type c too. Possible your type c port may be broken

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read on HWZ the xiaomi pro power bank 10000 mah type c port cannot be use to charge your devices. It’s only used for charging the Pb itself.

Test the type with other devices that is type c too. Possible your type c port may be broken

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That will depend. Older model only allow charging power bank via USB C. Newer model allow charging power bank and charging devices via same USB C port.

I read on HWZ the xiaomi pro power bank 10000 mah type c port cannot be use to charge your devices. It’s only used for charging the Pb itself.

Eidekos

Reaction score
is it the gen 3 usbc? try usb a to other device. Or try the zmi cable alone like MBP to ur device.

its working for others, i have the same
combination. zmi usbC to lightning plus Xmi gen3 10mah. no issues in charging

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your USB-C port. The Xiaomi Powerbank Pro you have bought only supports USB-C input charging. It does not support any kind of output to any devices.

You should be getting the newer one which is the Xiaomi Powerbank 3 10000mAh Which supports two way USB-C charging.

neonstone

Reaction score
Your usb c to lightning must be mfi certified i think only anker and the original apple cables are certified for now.

007Mi6

Reaction score
First check if the model can support USB C output, then check if the cable is certified to do USB C to Lightning charging on iphone.

inxoxni

Reaction score
Your usb c to lightning must be mfi certified i think only anker and the original apple cables are certified for now.

there are a lot of mfi usb c to lightning cable now, anker is not the only that has it. in fact the first one I have seen is from xiaomi, I am not sure if it is sub branded under zmi.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good recommended power bank with power delivery that I can buy locally?

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried with my ugreen type c to lighting cable too it also does not work.

there are a lot of mfi usb c to lightning cable now, anker is not the only that has it. in fact the first one I have seen is from xiaomi, I am not sure if it is sub branded under zmi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.