Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

shinoku2

Reaction score
I've tried adding something to make it 60 however the HSBC voucher is still not utilized not sure whether I have to key in the cc details and place order for it to show

I bought the e12 at $58.27 - $3(shop promo) then top up with another thing to make it $61. Used hsbc voucher and got 2 items at $51. :)

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score
I've tried adding something to make it 60 however the HSBC voucher is still not utilized not sure whether I have to key in the cc details and place order for it to show

Yes. After u click place order, it will bring you to payment page. Add new credit card/select hsbc card, the $10 voucher will be auto displayed and detected from your final payment. You can still double check at the final page before proceeding with payment.

You don't need to key in any voucher code for the hsbc promo as long as u collected the voucher

stiffzzzz

Reaction score
can share what is this wireless earbuds name?

for quality, I'm mainly using it for listening to lectures
music as long as good enough for average joe
not particular about bass what not

Don’t think there’s any brand or name but you can view it here on the website of a corporate gifts supplier in Singapore: https://www.gatewin.com/product_detail/twin-bluetooth-earbuds-with-charging-case.html

I was recommended another higher priced model but didn’t go for it cos just need for handsfree use during driving.

Last edited:

shinoku2

Reaction score
All right just order ordered the E12 ,thanks for the help :)

Yes. After u click place order, it will bring you to payment page. Add new credit card/select hsbc card, the $10 voucher will be auto displayed and detected from your final payment. You can still double check at the final page before proceeding with payment.

You don't need to key in any voucher code for the hsbc promo as long as u collected the voucher

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mpow t5. Superb for $65. Supports aptx.

msbocz.jpg

iselore

Reaction score
Anyone using creative outlier air experiencing random drop offs? I bought mine 2 weeks ago, and noticed at least 1 or 2 drop offs a day, and then the right earbud finally died.

So disappointed cause i thought the sound quality was quite good.

My first pair of TWS earbuds also...

beary2teddy

Reaction score
Anyone used the Jabra elite sport on an aeroplane?

At cruising altitude, it suddenly becomes very soft. As it descends, the volume will go back up. What's happening?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone used the Jabra elite sport on an aeroplane?

At cruising altitude, it suddenly becomes very soft. As it descends, the volume will go back up. What's happening?

This is due to different pressure acting on your ear drums at different altitudes

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta give it to the mpow t5. Solid connection, absolutely zero disconnections even in busy shopping centres where other tws buds keep stuttering.

opuura.jpg

happi3friend

Master Member
Reaction score
PS what hard casing do you guys use to keep headphones?

I bought 1 from lazada but its only soft padding

Im going to keep inside my bag so its gonna get crushed

Pls help. Don't want to spoil expensive headphone over few dollars

PS it's my first time bring headphone out, on the go everyday

usually use wireless earbuds outside

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS what hard casing do you guys use to keep headphones?

I bought 1 from lazada but its only soft padding

Im going to keep inside my bag so its gonna get crushed

Pls help. Don't want to spoil expensive headphone over few dollars

PS it's my first time bring headphone out, on the go everyday

usually use wireless earbuds outside

If yours don't come with its case you can consider using those cases for binos, cameras etc.

Otherwise see which hardcase for the branded earphone suits yours and then approach its service centre and ask or buy from the net lor

Reaction score
Just received my Sabbat E12 too today. Been testing them and it has a stuttering issue, but seems like it's a common issue with Bluetooth connectivity. The sound quality could be better but for the price (~$55) I can't complain. The touch controls work quite well.

Eta: just in case it's an issue with Huawei Mate 20x, am gonna test with my Samsung Tab S5e which has bluetooth 5.0

Why didn’t try anbes 359

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.