Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatwent

Reaction score
Hi, it seems that it's no longer possible to purchase 1 qcoin now? The minimum purchase is now 10 qcoin?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Hi, it seems that it's no longer possible to purchase 1 qcoin now? The minimum purchase is now 10 qcoin?
It's been changed for at least 2 to 3 weeks already. Previously people uses qpoints to buy qcoins, which I think they didn't want people to do that.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. But I could not find those page to convert Qoo10 MameQ in Live10 app. My roulette page in Live10 is exactly the same as my Quube roulette.

3 Horizontal Lines (top left) > QLounge

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 Horizontal Lines (top left) > QLounge

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

Ya they changed the interface 2 days ago, now must do above, scroll all the way to bottom to find Q lounge.....

Anyway, at the rate its going, by year end no need to convert liao as no more mamemons from yesteryears, all honest bees lol

beautyseek

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to find 10 off 50 coupon? Used to be Qlive. Now missing. Appreciate someone can PM me the link. Or if there is no more such coupon? Stop following Q0010 since deals getting poorer. Thank u!

Last edited:

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone realized if you pay using Qcoin in Qoo10, the rate is 1.34.

If you buy in Quube, it looks like a 1.4 conversion but some items price is higher

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i already stopped buying from qoo10 long time ago.

pathetic coupons and forced shipping from qxpress.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone realized if you pay using Qcoin in Qoo10, the rate is 1.34.

If you buy in Quube, it looks like a 1.4 conversion but some items price is higher

I used Qoo10 desktop and the rate was 1.428. The rate will vary if you try to pay partially with qmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.