Not open for further replies.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
D_WlKU1U4AMfZRI.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ITZY And Super Junior’s Heechul Dance To I.O.I’s “Pick Me” And T-ara’s “Bo Peep” Together

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suzy To Star In PSY’s New MV

The “Gangnam Style” singer will be making his first comeback in over 2 years this month, and in keeping with his recent tradition, the music video for his new title track “Celeb” will star a famous female singer. Suzy will be joining the ranks of HyunA (who famously starred in the music video for “Gangnam Style”), Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In (“Gentleman“), CL (“Daddy“), and most recently, Apink’s Son Naeun (“New Face“).

At the first of his Summer Swag 2019 concerts on July 13, PSY gave fans a sneak peek of three new songs from his upcoming album at the Suwon World Cup Stadium, including the first glimpse of his music video for “Celeb.” The music video, which stars Suzy as a glamorous celebrity, features the idol-turned-actress dancing together with PSY in a fun array of colorful outfits.

1f9d644d801c405a8f7dbb28125a0a1b.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.