Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

eighthours

Reaction score
Lazada sitewide vouchers you will need to play games on their app in the days leading up to the sale to get tokens and exchange for the vouchers. If you only know about it the past couple of days then there is no way you can get enough tokens to redeem the vouchers. Also another bad thing is that lazada vouchers are not transferable so you cant ask other people to give one to you. They probably will run another sale event on national day so you might wanna keep a lookout then.
aww crap. but thanks bro.

Adelyte

Reaction score
leaning to getting poco f1 cos i just want a sd855 performance. you have any experience on the dual gps? does it really work/ worth the price?

Dual gps works, so does single GPS. Dual gps probably lock faster and slightly more accurate.

Get k20 pro if u wan a overall better experience than Poco F1.

But poco F1 is pretty value for $$.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, that is not cheap leh. Think I may go for Huawei Mate 20X instead as this kind of price point.

Huh how much is your cheapest mate 20x for sure mi9T at the same memory/rom will be cheaper de?

From what I found, Huawei Mate 20X 6GB/128GB is about $790 (Brand new). For 2nd hand, I found one seller selling $600 for 6mth old set but seller claim that only the phone, no charger, no charging cable, no box, just the phone, I am afraid that it is a stolen or pick up set.

Any of you know how can we check whether is a phone stolen from the IMEI?

Last edited:

xnoobftw

Reaction score
Mi9T $499 6/128 (Local)
K20 Pro $629 8/128 (Ziming)
K20 Pro $659 8/256 (Ziming)
Pocophone F1 $465 6/128 (Local)

I barely play games on my phone... Mainly using it for browsing and day to day use.
Which will be a better choice? Really need a new phone to replace my aging Samsung Note 5 :s13:
I heard Mi9T battery > K20 Pro due to slower CPU(?)

Last edited:

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi9T $499 6/128 (Local)

I barely play games on my phone... Mainly using it for browsing and day to day use.
Which will be a better choice? Really need a new phone to replace my aging Samsung Note 5 :s13:

better battery is on paper only. 730 should be more battery efficient than 855 since it is less powerful, but I haven't seen any actual comparisons of k20 vs k20 pro battery life.

anyway if u are looking for a phone for normal day to day use and not gaming, u can save another $100 (vs the poco) if u go for the redmi note 7. even less powerful chip (but still powerful enough to feel snappy) with the same battery capacity. or save even more if u import, since mi sg prices really chop carrot head.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi9T $499 6/128 (Local)

mi9t snapdragon 730 is more than enough to handle your daily needs and able to replace ur note 5. But i won't pay $499 for mi 9t.... when a70 only $435.
poco is a very very good phone for $3xx if u no need the under screen fingerprint scanner.
k20 pro $5xx is the most value for money in compare with other flagship phones.
xf2dja.jpg

Last edited:

Adelyte

Reaction score
Mi9T $499 6/128 (Local)

Mi9T is gd enough for most ppl.

The battery life is better becos mi9T use a processor that is more energy efficient.

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
From what I found, Huawei Mate 20X 6GB/128GB is about $790 (Brand new). For 2nd hand, I found one seller selling $600 for 6mth old set but seller claim that only the phone, no charger, no charging cable, no box, just the phone, I am afraid that it is a stolen or pick up set.

Not sure if you interested I just changed to op7p and k20pro . So looking to offload my mate 20 x if you interested .
Full box set .

Pm u .

xnoobftw

Reaction score
better battery is on paper only. 730 should be more battery efficient than 855 since it is less powerful, but I haven't seen any actual comparisons of k20 vs k20 pro battery life.

anyway if u are looking for a phone for normal day to day use and not gaming, u can save another $100 (vs the poco) if u go for the redmi note 7. even less powerful chip (but still powerful enough to feel snappy) with the same battery capacity. or save even more if u import, since mi sg prices really chop carrot head.
Hmmm but the poco seems quite ex relative to what it is and it's competitor... do you guys usually just get the export set?

mi9t snapdragon 730 is more than enough to handle your daily needs and able to replace ur note 5. But i won't pay $499 for mi 9t.... when a70 only $435.
poco is a very very good phone for $3xx if u no need the under screen fingerprint scanner.
xf2dja.jpg
Do you happen to know where i can find the pocophone for $3xx? Looking for 128gb version... And at that price usually is export set right?

Mi9T is gd enough for most ppl.

The battery life is better becos mi9T use a processor that is more energy efficient.
But is it worth it

Eidekos

Reaction score

you can check SPEX in SPF website.

xnoobftw

Reaction score
xf2dja.jpg

Wow A70 looks damm good 4500mah batt jeez

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.