DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh I see. Did u get it waived or they just never charged it to you before?

How does the annual fee thing work

They will charge. Just have to look out for it and call in to waive. If for some unlikely reason they won't waive, just cancel the card and apply another

MrRainbow

Reaction score
If I cancel the card , do I still need to pay the annual fee that they won’t waive?

Usually annual fee is charged/paid at end of year right ?

They will charge. Just have to look out for it and call in to waive. If for some unlikely reason they won't waive, just cancel the card and apply another

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
If I cancel the card , do I still need to pay the annual fee that they won’t waive?

I already answered you before. Not sure why you keep asking. The first year's annual fee is free. When they charge you for annual fee, it's for the NEXT year, so if you cancel the card they can't make you pay the fee

o2atom

Reaction score

Annual fee is charged at the start of the year. That's why when you cancel the card, you don't have to pay for it.

MrRainbow

Reaction score
Because you only mentioned first year is free. Subsequently after first year, No idea if annual fee is paid BEFORE start of year, before you use your cc for the next year or only after END of year, after you have used your cc. So that is my question. But thanks for the clarification

No need. I have a card that I never charged a single cent to and they continue to waive the fees every year. Why worry so much. Apply and use. If they don't approve your waiver just cancel. They can't charge you the fee if you cancel because first year is always free

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 category
Salary
Credit card $1
Investment SSB
Insurance ManuProtect

Hope can be 万岁万岁万万岁

Calthron

Reaction score
Hi, the premium term is 8 yrs. But we can cancel after 1 yr and re apply?

Let them know you want the below.

B7UcKNl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.