[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 7

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Amazing Race Canada (TARC) return with Season 7 on July 2, 2019 at CTV Television Network. Jet and Dave, best friends from Season 1, were selected as the Canada’s Choice team and are racing again.

Season 7 Racers
amazingracecanada_season7.jpg

Promo videos

TARC7 @ CTV | Wikipedia | Wikia | Facebook

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't forget race "start" on this Tuesday, 2 July 9pm (Canada time) so should be out on Wednesday morning local time.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
The challenges for the teams like not so tough like that. Maybe, it is just the first episode (warm up first).

Too bad for the team who (got voted by fellow Canadians and yet) got eliminated so quickly.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over confident is their downfall, kind of reminded me of afghanimals but at least the latter managed to made it to top 3. Did the Canadians voted team want to save money by not buying a map?

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The roadblock challenge in leg 2 seem kind of dangerous, a wrong move and one could easily break a leg or hand.

Can't recall if TARC or TAR series have introduce 3 express passes before. Also not quite sure what the hell is "double one-way" in next week episode.

katoboy

Reaction score
The challenges for the teams like not so tough like that. Maybe, it is just the first episode (warm up first).

Too bad for the team who (got voted by fellow Canadians and yet) got eliminated so quickly.
Almost every amazing race sure got a gay team and this guy sure got very strong taste :s22:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost every amazing race sure got a gay team and this guy sure got very strong taste :s22:

Hmm, which guy are you referring to? Dun think either Jet or Dave is one of them.

Canada is the most gay-friendly countries in the world so it's not surprising to see at least one LGBT team joining TARC.

katoboy

Reaction score
Hmm, which guy are you referring to? Dun think either Jet or Dave is one of them.

Canada is the most gay-friendly countries in the world so it's not surprising to see at least one LGBT team joining TARC.
I referrer is anthony and james the married couple =:p so you think jet and dave team is gay too i had to see and observe.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I referrer is anthony and james the married couple =:p so you think jet and dave team is gay too i had to see and observe.

That married couple team is pretty obvious, sound strange to me when Anthony called James hubby :s22:

As for Jet and Dave, as far as I can tell their are straight but since they have been eliminated in leg 1, there is no more opportunity for further observation.

katoboy

Reaction score
That married couple team is pretty obvious, sound strange to me when Anthony called James hubby :s22:

As for Jet and Dave, as far as I can tell their are straight but since they have been eliminated in leg 1, there is no more opportunity for further observation.
Yes out of the race.

katoboy

Reaction score
The second leg challenger task seem like a little soft side what happen to amazing race not like previous no surprise or hard or different task to complete.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
The sister team who came in second last ... I like the style of the elder sister ... very cool and mature in thinking (at least to me .... so far). :)

katoboy

Reaction score
The sister team who came in second last ... I like the style of the elder sister ... very cool and mature in thinking (at least to me .... so far). :)
Yes at lease she don't scream at each other or quarrel.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The second leg challenger task seem like a little soft side what happen to amazing race not like previous no surprise or hard or different task to complete.

Should get progressive harder in the coming leg otherwise really defeat the purpose of having 3 express passes.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time got 3 express pass what purpose we shall see.

Well, the whole idea of having express pass is to allow a team to skip task they found too difficult to complete, and if play at the right moment can easily catch up with other team in leading positions.

Also this is not the first time 3 express passes was given out in TARC, it started in Season 5 onward and has somehow become a norm.

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For some reason, this week episode is still not available in the usual BT site. Tired of waiting so watch it directly from CTV via proxy server.

The double One-Way force 2 teams to perform one specific side of the detour with no option of switching task. And as a result, a underdog team got eliminated.

Last edited:

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. No wonder latest ep still not available ... thought got holiday or special award show in Canada.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.