Survey: Do you think stock market is in bubble now?

Angry Bird

Reaction score

let's don't be bull or bear, just asking if you think stock market is in bubble.
Or, no bubble! valuation is correct as there will be more money printed.

I'm neither bull nor bear. I'm staying away from stock market since May, as I do not know what is happening.

:s12:

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be shorting some stock soon

Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT

ceciltan

Reaction score
I dun know. I only know not matter what, I still will continue to buy ETFs with DCA. Only markets dip, will pump in more.

chrisloh65

Reaction score
To me stock market is in bubble now, but it can remain irrational for much longer than most of us think, so no idea when the bubble will burst (just yet).

Just that the longer this bubble blows, the more people will get badly burned when it burst.

let's don't be bull or bear, just asking if you think stock market is in bubble.
Or, no bubble! valuation is correct as there will be more money printed.

I'm neither bull nor bear. I'm staying away from stock market since May, as I do not know what is happening.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on which country you are referring to.

But generally, countries around the world have PE ratio on the low side.

I tell you staying 100% cash now is the most silliest thing to do.

If you are invested in IWDA, then you shouldn't be worrying.

If you are an active investor, there are still many stocks or ETFs to consider.

Just don't dump all in.

https://www.starcapital.de/en/foote...rect_url=/en/research/stock-market-valuation/

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many newly listed us companies such as zm, bynd and crwd seem to be in bubble. As for those old strong forts, i dun see them in bubble based on their pe and pb.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many newly listed us companies such as zm, bynd and crwd seem to be in bubble. As for those old strong forts, i dun see them in bubble based on their pe and pb.

The bigger caps are cash rich and highly profitable.

The smaller companies will be feeding on the big ones.

Nowhere near tech bubble when those companies are not profitable at all.

Angry Bird

Reaction score
what are you guys' current cash to shares ratio? under this condition of buoyant stock market index and central banks further cutting rates and QE. And speculation of more central banks would be buying ETF outright.

I'm away from shares market. I'm unable to understand this market, so don't play. Holding 100% cash, 55% SGD 45% gold. (gold is just another currency as described by ray dalio).

PippingCafe

Master Member
Reaction score
what are you guys' current cash to shares ratio? under this condition of buoyant stock market index and central banks further cutting rates and QE. And speculation of more central banks would be buying ETF outright.

I'm away from shares market. I'm unable to understand this market, so don't play. Holding 100% cash, 55% SGD 45% gold. (gold is just another currency as described by ray dalio).

Roughly
10% precious metals
20% cash + ssb
30% REITs
40% non REITs stocks

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your allocation is simply :s22:

Do you think a high earner need to invest in stock market? For example if someone earns 10k and spend only 2K per month. One year he will save 80-90K (minus taxes). Then if the person works for 15 years, he will be a millionaire. And he can stay away from the volatility in the market. And when market really crashes 40 - 50%, then he enters

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you think a high earner need to invest in stock market? For example if someone earns 10k and spend only 2K per month. One year he will save 80-90K (minus taxes). Then if the person works for 15 years, he will be a millionaire. And he can stay away from the volatility in the market. And when market really crashes 40 - 50%, then he enters

ask focus1974... he is a millionaire and still invests in the stock market.

But if I were a millionaire, I would opt to park most of my funds in a safer 2-3% bond or fixed deposit... easily 2.5k-3k a month already.

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who says that US is in the bubbles, go read up more about its valuation....

IIRC, its valuation is not as expensive as 2007 or even dot com.

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I not sure whether you are financially idiot or just trolling....

:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.