[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Still got market in SEA? Most went global Liao.

Yeah. Even global now is dwindling in population especially the older servers. Server merge will probably come soon.

Just got this girl in tw. Really hope to get her when the collaboration comes to global.

wchvZjx_d.jpg

Shib

Reaction score
Yeah. Even global now is dwindling in population especially the older servers. Server merge will probably come soon.

Just got this girl in tw. Really hope to get her when the collaboration comes to global.

wchvZjx_d.jpg
I thought this is from a different anime series?!

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow! They even copied the machine!

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Yeah.

The collaboration also happened in my other game. Enjoyed the collaboration there also. (Got Erica and Gemini on my main account, got Sakura on my alt). This old franchise is still popular and getting a reboot soon.

https://www.dualshockers.com/sakura-wars-taisen-star-ocean-anamnesis-collaboration-event-crossover/amp/

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Langrisser SEA official website has put up the apk for close beta testing download.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Downloaded the apk and opened the app.

SEA server closed beta testing will commence on 25th June, 10am (GMT +7) and end on 3rd July, 3pm (GMT +7).

ALL DATA STORED DURING THE GAME WILL BE ERASED AFTER THE CBT IS OVER.

All commanders in the CBT will receive 1000 Trinity Crystal at 12 every day as a benefit for the test.

CBT is only for Android users. iOS users need to use Android emulator for the CBT

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Chinese game payments

Anyone has experience playing chinese version of langrisser? How do you top up and spend on Chinese games?

The reason why I'm asking is because I'm playing One Punch Man now and there seems to be no way for Singaporean credit cards to purchase anything from the game.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has experience playing chinese version of langrisser? How do you top up and spend on Chinese games?

The reason why I'm asking is because I'm playing One Punch Man now and there seems to be no way for Singaporean credit cards to purchase anything from the game.

You can't, that's the simplest answer. They only take local bank cards. I tried everything I know, while playing in the CN server.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Closed Beta Test for SEA server has ended today.

Now should be waiting for Open Beta Test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.