Reaction score
quite a meh eps:( but always excited to see collaboration such as this:o
nxt eps gt yoona sia:eek:

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
quite a meh eps:( but always excited to see collaboration such as this:o
nxt eps gt yoona sia:eek:

after infinite challenge uplorry don't have this kind of collabs already so good that runningman have

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Da Hee Stuns As MC In Teaser For New Girl Group Competition “Queendom”

It was reported earlier in the month that the actress is in talks to host a new competition program called “Queendom.”

On July 15, Mnet confirmed the news with the first teaser for the show.

“Queendom” will feature six K-pop girl groups releasing singles on the same day at the same time to determine the winner in a direct competition.

Lee Da Hee commented, “I am a fan of girl groups, so I am happy for this great opportunity to be an MC. I will work hard as it is a new challenge different from my acting activities.”

“Queendom” is set to premiere in late August.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Lee Da Hee Stuns As MC In Teaser For New Girl Group Competition “Queendom”

It was reported earlier in the month that the actress is in talks to host a new competition program called “Queendom.”

On July 15, Mnet confirmed the news with the first teaser for the show.

“Queendom” will feature six K-pop girl groups releasing singles on the same day at the same time to determine the winner in a direct competition.

Lee Da Hee commented, “I am a fan of girl groups, so I am happy for this great opportunity to be an MC. I will work hard as it is a new challenge different from my acting activities.”

“Queendom” is set to premiere in late August.

GOING TO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!111

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“My First First Love” Cast Navigates Romance And Responsibility In Trailer For 2nd Season

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HaHa And Byul Welcome Their Third Child

HaHa and Byul welcomed their third child into the world!

HaHa and Byul’s agency QUAN Entertainment shared, “Byul gave birth to her third child, a daughter, today (July 15) at 12:40 p.m. KST. Both [Byul] and her baby are healthy and well.”

HaHa was reportedly present at the moment the baby was born.

9c0ba2c9d86948b987961b9c69e8c1fe.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jo Jung Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Try To Find An Exit In “Running Man” Preview

The cast of “Running Man” will find themselves in a precarious situation on next week’s episode!

On July 14, the variety show released a preview of its upcoming episode, in which the cast will be locked inside of a building in the middle of the woods.

In the clip, a staff member announces, “All of you will be locked inside of a building today. There are five emergency exits through which you can escape.”

The preview then shows guests Jo Jung Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, the stars of the upcoming film “E.X.I.T,” and reveals a surprising twist: when someone opens the door of one exit, another exit is destroyed.

Catch this episode when it airs on July 21 at 5 p.m. KST!

10241a858ce841b298380eb107a18837.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Popular OST singers Monday Kiz and Punch have released an official 'Hotel Del Luna' music video for their original song, "Another Day".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.