Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...h-update-fcc-change-cpu-nvidia-tegra-soc-nand

Nintendo submitted what’s called a “Class II Permission Change” to the FCC, effectively a request to tweak an existing gadget without having to get the whole thing recertified for sale in the United States. And there, it vaguely lays out the changes:
nintendo_BKEHAC001_Letter_02_FCC_Class_II_Permissive_Change_Letter_4349995_2019_07_10_11_56_45.jpg

gerald91

Reaction score
Hi All, is qisahn deal at Q10 one of the best now?

I selected the grey switch @ $469
(Looking at local set only)

Sent from Where Can I Find Her using GAGT

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All, is qisahn deal at Q10 one of the best now?

I selected the grey switch @ $469
(Looking at local set only)

Sent from Where Can I Find Her using GAGT

You should try and buy during sale period. With the right discounts you can get local set for as low as around $320 on lazada during the birthday sale in Apr 2019 and the recent mid year sale in Jul 2019. I bought mine (local set) for $359 in Mar 2019 on shopee.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
It is almost illegal for Koizumi-san to snap his fingers in the trailer when NS Lite cannot even Switch at all.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should try and buy during sale period. With the right discounts you can get local set for as low as around $320 on lazada during the birthday sale in Apr 2019 and the recent mid year sale in Jul 2019. I bought mine (local set) for $359 in Mar 2019 on shopee.

But do those right discounts need you to be some gold vip member on qoo10 or keep making new account on the other shopping platforms or use some form of credit card to get the discount?

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
But do those right discounts need you to be some gold vip member on qoo10 or keep making new account on the other shopping platforms or use some form of credit card to get the discount?

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

Buy during sale period. Use the appropriate vouchers given by the platform, seller vouchers if any and also use the appropriate bank card voucher. No need create new account or use special account. Some platform voucher may require a bit of work by playing games first or collecting it when it releases before it runs out.

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which game retailer selling hollow knight R3 version? Went to tog gamemartz all Eu pegi =(

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i managed to get a new switch for my friend from qisahn via shopee at $372 last week. if anyone wants to take over let me know, cause my friend ended up prefer a non patch set.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
The current switch model will be obselete soon, with the longer batt life launching soon

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

mliolukiye

Reaction score
The current switch model will be obselete soon, with the longer batt life launching soon

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Then the current Switch will go cheap which may be good for those who will be playing mostly on TV. The extra few hours batt life may not impact them much since they won't bring it out (under-utilized portability though) often.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone do repairs/claim during warranty period with authorised distributer yet?

Can share experience?

My battery goes flat v quickly on sleep mode even from fully charged, no usage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.