Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. It cal by distance. Example distance from 10kkj to wl to cck. If 2 trips 10kkj to wl distance is $15 and 10kkj to Cck distance is $21. Total earnings is $36 plus 2 trips counted.
But if multiple stop, 10kkj to wl distance is $15 then from wl to cck distance is $10, total earnings only $25 plus 1 trip counted only.
Only lose out is the base fare not included and some distance cut away. That why cheap and waste time. Base fare is what we can earn easily and trip count.

Above fare is example not true figures.

So it's a 'NO GO' for multiple stop.

No $5 extra, Cal based on distance, but sometimes multi destination and single destination that is heading to the same final destination is the almost the same price.

Last edited:

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
First day of MIN guarantee
$28, $31, $38, $31, $19
Top up ki lan
First 3 all dun accept or cancel already

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In way it cheats cos the system will know your gross and throw LT to even up.

Last week i got one day experimented by turning off AA and useful for a couple hours till LT start coming in.

I think timing also... starting later in the day (like me 930am) helps as most surge already went down and during off peak daytime dun have much surge.

But yours is gys so may have on and off surge. And LT also quite often cos ppl just want to go home.

Yes the 20% is killer. My top up is $100.80 before comm. if not i should get $126. Actually i can get more top up but friday late night i itchy hand go do 6s trips only lol accidentally turn off my dest and kena 1 non md trip of $38!(2 stops zz). Reduced my top up from $150+ before comm to $126 before comm

Say cheat I wouldn't really say... Cos last week I also have many short trips and cancel or refuse high fare. But just a few long trips can kill liao....bullet also limited to use. Guess still have to depend on luck

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe...

Anyway the comm is a killer. Next week doing gems le. Take a payout nett maybe better

In way it cheats cos the system will know your gross and throw LT to even up.

Last week i got one day experimented by turning off AA and useful for a couple hours till LT start coming in.

I think timing also... starting later in the day (like me 930am) helps as most surge already went down and during off peak daytime dun have much surge.

But yours is gys so may have on and off surge. And LT also quite often cos ppl just want to go home.

Yes the 20% is killer. My top up is $100.80 before comm. if not i should get $126. Actually i can get more top up but friday late night i itchy hand go do 6s trips only lol accidentally turn off my dest and kena 1 non md trip of $38!(2 stops zz). Reduced my top up from $150+ before comm to $126 before comm

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Broke my highest top up record previously... highest i get is $70+ but fares was very good last time.

75YJEji.jpg

This top up is for 81T (actually is 80T but one itchy hand 6s trip reduced the top up significantly)

See this week how. But if i cfm getting that job most probably i stick to weekly guarantee.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
How many total trips? Say if x 2 gems and x $0.45, how much is the payout? Think yours around $90 nett. If less than last week you profit le... Mine is gem more kns

Broke my highest top up record previously... highest i get is $70+ but fares was very good last time.

75YJEji.jpg

This top up is for 81T (actually is 80T but one itchy hand 6s trip reduced the top up significantly)

See this week how. But if i cfm getting that job most probably i stick to weekly guarantee.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.