Genting FAQ - Part 3

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score

Smarty2

Reaction score
I use the points redeem free makan and cable car ride to duty free

Going by estimate of your clocked GP's (tat u claimed to hv spent off) u cud hv got free complimentary Resorts, Maxim or G.Grand room...u dun even hv to redeem using yr pts...it doesn't even matter if u hv spent away yr GP's as they measure yr activities by yr clocked TP's (year to date GP's clocked regardless of GP's redeemed)..

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Oh. I should pay attention to my emails :(

Going by estimate of your clocked GP's (tat u claimed to hv spent off) u cud hv got free complimentary Resorts, Maxim or G.Grand room...u dun even hv to redeem using yr pts...it doesn't even matter if u hv spent away yr GP's as they measure yr activities by yr clocked TP's (year to date GP's clocked regardless of GP's redeemed)..

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back. Parking rm28 at fwh. Luckily used my genting rewards card to earn points then used it to offset parking fees.

Did not gamble. Spent so much more on food and leisure than the room. Haha...

Wasted that i did not go seek durian lobangs after 10pm...

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Black thorn durian is nice. Had it during my trip.
At the durian chendol there opposite resort hotel IIRC

The parking is the public parking and not valet?
Safe?

Just came back. Parking rm28 at fwh. Luckily used my genting rewards card to earn points then used it to offset parking fees.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Where can find durian lobang there?:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.