[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5 more raid pass completed in NY and managed to catch 1 shiny each for my main and baby account.

A lot of Tier B caught.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raided with 3 phones yesterday

Wife's account : 1 shiny in 6 raids

Main account : 1 shiny in 8 raids

Sub account : 2 shinies in 7 raids

But nothing above 1975 in all 21 raids

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought you can only get the 5 raid passes on Sunday ?
Sat also can get 5 passes?

Actually total you can get 15 raid passes.

Just give you a rough guide how it work.

Let say Sunday 4 pm is the event in Singapore.

To get the first free 5 passes. You cannot spin or catch any pokemon on Saturday. So first raid B4 Singapore, example New Zealand. Before spoof to there, you need to do the following,

Spoof to Hawaii which is one day earlier, close app and reopen app and once u see pokemon, spoof to New Zealand and did the 5 free raid there. You should automatic appear a free pass when you start your first raid and subsequent raid.

Once completed the first 5 passes, wait for cooling down time of 2 hours and then did your usual 2nd 5 passes here or anywhere.

Once finish, the last 5 raid passes will be in the next day in US. So as usual before the raid start, you need to spoof to New Zealand, close and open app till you see pokemons and then spoof to any US location and carry on the last 5 raids.

Please quote if I miss out anything.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The extent to spoof is worth it meh? If get shadow ban or outright ban how?

Doesn't make sense you can travel from NY to sg in few hours time right?

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The extent to spoof is worth it meh? If get shadow ban or outright ban how?

Doesn't make sense you can travel from NY to sg in few hours time right?

Actually if you remember the 2 hour cooling time and follow according to the spoofing rules, you should be quite safe in doing so.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I raided Entei 6 times (5 passes + previous day's pass) yesterday.

Shiny rates are as follows:
1/6
1/6
0/6
3/6
1/6

Only first three are my accounts. The 3/6 shiny rate really quite lucky, except that it is not my account. Often like that one, haha. :s13:

Today's 5 passes I used them all on Armored MewTwo.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did not tried the 15 free pass fyi but only try the 10 free passes.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually total you can get 15 raid passes.

Just give you a rough guide how it work.

Let say Sunday 4 pm is the event in Singapore.

To get the first free 5 passes. You cannot spin or catch any pokemon on Saturday. So first raid B4 Singapore, example New Zealand. Before spoof to there, you need to do the following,

Spoof to Hawaii which is one day earlier, close app and reopen app and once u see pokemon, spoof to New Zealand and did the 5 free raid there. You should automatic appear a free pass when you start your first raid and subsequent raid.

Once completed the first 5 passes, wait for cooling down time of 2 hours and then did your usual 2nd 5 passes here or anywhere.

Once finish, the last 5 raid passes will be in the next day in US. So as usual before the raid start, you need to spoof to New Zealand, close and open app till you see pokemons and then spoof to any US location and carry on the last 5 raids.

Please quote if I miss out anything.

OK thanks. Will try next time.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s a bonus to have. Sometimes kept tapping countless times also don’t have. Example is Buneary. :s13:

I believe one day will come where Niantic will let all of us catch all shinies to grant our wishes.............................. :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.