Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ock Joo Hyun gets emotional as reunited FIN.K.L members go on their camping trip

On July 14, JTBC Entertainment aired the pilot episode of FIN.K.L's long-awaited reality show. As the four members got in the car to embark on their camping trip, Oak Joo Hyun surprised everyone by suddenly bursting into tears.

Before hitting the road, the girls put on their own throwback song "To My Boyfriend" (1998), and it was when they were all jamming to the beat when Ock Joo Hyun started weeping.

When driver Lee Hyori noticed that she was crying, she teased her by saying, "What are you doing? What is it? Is it menopause or what? Let's control our emotions here!", and made all the other members laugh.

Do you ever miss FIN.K.L's generation of K-Pop?

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ock Joo Hyun gets emotional as reunited FIN.K.L members go on their camping trip

On July 14, JTBC Entertainment aired the pilot episode of FIN.K.L's long-awaited reality show. As the four members got in the car to embark on their camping trip, Oak Joo Hyun surprised everyone by suddenly bursting into tears.

Before hitting the road, the girls put on their own throwback song "To My Boyfriend" (1998), and it was when they were all jamming to the beat when Ock Joo Hyun started weeping.

When driver Lee Hyori noticed that she was crying, she teased her by saying, "What are you doing? What is it? Is it menopause or what? Let's control our emotions here!", and made all the other members laugh.

Lol savage...menopause?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU Keeps Promise Made To Friends On “Hyori’s Bed And Breakfast”

On July 13th, IU went to Busan despite her busy filming schedule for Hotel del Luna to attend and sing at a wedding of one of the guests on Hyori’s Bed and Breakfast.

The wedding she attended was for one of the two guests that were referred to as the “Kimhae Sisters”. Being the same age, IU quickly became friends and got along very well with them.

Last year during her 10-year anniversary concert, IU promised the Kimhae sisters to sing at their wedding if they get married and in order to keep this promise, she adjusted her schedules and headed for Busan.

At the wedding, she sang “Meaning of You” and sincerely congratulated the couple on their marriage.

I’ve come with a joyful heart because you invided to me to this beautiful day that will be remembered. I hope you will live happily.

ㅡ IU

nExebhl-lq2-d95tifxwPIdJY7dkztZb1a87pHt8Cm1ltGkj8Z9vpwKA9SIgSZzG2KG0ZeLlIBS7hYnfqjeCf9gc8UXcvT8iUQ=w1600-rw

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know what is this but I like the interaction
VcyqGQZl.jpg

HjfqfTTl.jpg

p7HMK8Rl.jpg

They are filming for SBS Idol Cover Dance Challenge

fromis_9 - saerom nakyung jiheon
oh my girl - mimi yooa binnie
wjsn - eunseo yeoreum dayoung
momoland - hyebin jane nancy

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

not bad, zehzeh all so pretty :o

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND, The Show; On the Way Out, Self-cam

Can't believe they left the trophy on the floor and forget to pick it out when leaving :s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.