Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;121752517 said:
Even if got receipt also no use, they may not accept it if the shop is not under the list of authorised retailer/distributor. If not, any ah kow ah seng can sell and give their own invoice

By this logic, Doraemon aka t258jgn, no storefront and not among the list of Dell authorized resellers, selling dell products all claiming to come with Dell SG warranty. Does this mean he is bluffing:s22:? And so many sls shops selling Dell monitors but not among the reseller list. So does that mean theirs are not warranty sets?

Last edited:

大蛇丸 Orochimaru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By this logic, Doraemon aka t258jgn, no storefront and not among the list of Dell authorized resellers, selling dell products all claiming to come with Dell SG warranty. Does this mean he is bluffing:s22:? And so many sls shops selling Dell monitors but not among the reseller list. So does that mean theirs are not warranty sets?

Like that u help boonkang make one invoice, if dell accept then u right loh

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;121753028 said:
Like that u help boonkang make one invoice, if dell accept then u right loh

Much logic. Mind blown:s22: So sim lim shops are not selling dell sg warranty sets. Confirmed+chop according to 大蛇丸 Orochimaru.

大蛇丸 Orochimaru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Much logic. Mind blown:s22: So sim lim shops are not selling dell sg warranty sets. Confirmed+chop according to 大蛇丸 Orochimaru.

your english jin power, let me quote what i said:

大蛇丸 Orochimaru;121752517 said:
Even if got receipt also no use, they may not accept it if the shop is not under the list of authorised retailer/distributor. If not, any ah kow ah seng can sell and give their own invoice

You own a shop in Sim Lim? Why so defensive :s13::s13::s13: Read properly first

boonkang

Reaction score
Let's wait for boonkang to confirm. I, for one, won't submit a collection voucher because it didn't contain relevant information pertaining to warranty registration

Thanks for all the replies.

Yes I know what is Qoo10 purchase description -- it is NOT item info in the Qoo10 listing :)

After making payment on 11/7, the following is the Qoo10 purchase description for the Dell monitor :)
7xQBZUn.jpg

As some have suggested, Dell may have just looked at the Qoo10 pickup voucher only & not looked at the Qoo10 purchase description (above). Not sure why.

Nevertheless, as an update:

After some to-and-fro (started from 11/7 till today 15/7) -- including contacting Qoo10 customer service and request to return & cancel the purchase -- I finally managed to get an official invoice from Video-Pro. See below:

gcdyPRt.jpg

I've submitted the above invoice to Dell for warranty registration.

As you can see from the above Video-Pro invoice, the interesting thing is -- the purchase price listed in the above invoice is $222.27 (including GST) -- which is different compared to the $239 price in the Qoo10 purchase description.

Useful if anyone know -- how the price $239 on Qoo10 listing & Qoo10 purchase description -- end up as $222.27 on official invoice from seller.

If seller (Video-Pro) is willing to provide invoice now, why didn't seller automatically issue invoice during when customer collect the item?

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;121753092 said:
your english jin power, let me quote what i said:

Yet your follow up post empirically imply, in your own words "dell do direct distribution in Singapore", wishing good luck to boonkang, and then posting a list of authorized resellers, again implying as long not bought from shops in the list = no warranty. LOL. Argue about schematics all you want but its pretty clear what you are trying to say with your replies.

大蛇丸 Orochimaru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yet your follow up post empirically imply, in your own words "dell do direct distribution in Singapore", wishing good luck to boonkang, and then posting a list of authorized resellers, again implying as long not bought from shops in the list = no warranty. LOL. Argue about schematics all you want but its pretty clear what you are trying to say with your replies.

still so defensive :s13::s13::s13:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If seller (Video-Pro) is willing to provide invoice now, why didn't seller automatically issue invoice during when customer collect the item?

Qoo10 charge platform fee aka commission for every successful transaction. Which is why qoo10 listed price tend to be higher compared to actual in store price as sellers have to factor it in. The price in the invoice they issued you is the current in store price in their system.

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;121753195 said:
still so defensive :s13::s13::s13:

Yup. Cant give logical answer to a logical question. Thats why have to back peddle, nit pick and argue about schematics. Typical edmw kb warrior:s12:. You heypi can liao.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes I know what is Qoo10 purchase description -- it is NOT item info in the Qoo10 listing :)

After making payment on 11/7, the following is the Qoo10 purchase description for the Dell monitor :)
7xQBZUn.jpg

As some have suggested, Dell may have just looked at the Qoo10 pickup voucher only & not looked at the Qoo10 purchase description (above). Not sure why.

Nevertheless, as an update:

After some to-and-fro (started from 11/7 till today 15/7) -- including contacting Qoo10 customer service and request to return & cancel the purchase -- I finally managed to get an official invoice from Video-Pro. See below:

gcdyPRt.jpg

As you can see from the above Video-Pro invoice, the interesting thing is -- the purchase price listed in the above invoice is $222.27 (including GST) -- which is different compared to the $239 price in the Qoo10 purchase description.

Useful if anyone know -- how the price $239 on Qoo10 listing & Qoo10 purchase description -- end up as $222.27 on official invoice from seller.

Sad u nvr use any coupons. Lol

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it not free to post something on qoo10 to sell.. so they cant sell same price as shop BUT there are some shop selling same price :) :s22:
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/cs/GuideDefault_Tip.aspx

https://i.imgur.com/7xQBZUn.jpg[IMG]

[U]Nevertheless, as an update[/U]:

After some to-and-fro (started from 11/7 till today 15/7) -- including contacting Qoo10 customer service and request to return & cancel the purchase --[B] I finally managed to get an official invoice from Video-Pro[/B]. See below:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/gcdyPRt.jpg[IMG]

As you can see from the above Video-Pro invoice, [B]the interesting thing is -- the purchase price listed in the above invoice is $222.27 (including GST)[/B] -- which is [U]different compared to the $239 price in the Qoo10 purchase description[/U].

If seller (Video-Pro) is willing to provide invoice now, why didn't seller automatically issue invoice during when customer collect the item?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think the problem is still with Dell. If the shop confirms that it is local goods, I don't see why they won't accept without an "official" receipt. If that is the case, best to shun their products for their odd practice.

VideoPro used to issue receipts when you go to the store to self collect. Perhaps they see no need to do it anymore and so stopped issuing it.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If everyone is as good in using coupons like you, qoo10 will uplorry very fast :s13:

Unless it is urgent or for worthy Time Sale Price items, I will never check out Qoo10 cart without applying any coupon. Isn't this online shoppers' 'rule of thumb'? :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.