Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My car left 1 year+. Air con also not cold liao. Worth to repair or not? My daddy say wait until blow hot air but air con while driving to me very important leh. :(

Like bro says, top up gas and see how long can tahan before the next top up.
Or get is checked where is the leakage and how much to replace it.
If out of your budget, then change car lor. :s13::s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like bro says, top up gas and see how long can tahan before the next top up.
Or get is checked where is the leakage and how much to replace it.
If out of your budget, then change car lor. :s13::s13:

Cannot. Must go car-less awhile after this one scrape. Saving up for house renovation and wedding dinner. :sad:

BeepokPapa

Banned
Reaction score
That’s why always get from local stockist then bring to JB labour. Unless no choice just take JB parts if mech advise the parts need urgent replace.

Mine also rear shock from JB ws 9 moths leak.
Never trust JB parts.

Even for a simple oil filter also.

Is it because fake one?

BeepokPapa

Banned
Reaction score
What car do u drive?

I know a guy driving is250. Bought all 4 absorbers from stockist for around sgd500. When to jb to install for rm150.

1 oem kyb absorber already 170 for 1 front piece . Rear 180 comes with dust cover. Already 720 do the maths

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot. Must go car-less awhile after this one scrape. Saving up for house renovation and wedding dinner. :sad:

Poor memory me... I recalled you mentioned before. =:p
Family more impt.... like this is keep topping up gas lor. Wind down windows more often:D:D

HellHunter

Reaction score
Any shops to intro for 18" rim(taiwan rims) plus tyre in jb(include trade in current rims)? Or sg cheaper?

18" tyres will almost always be cheaper in SG unless you go to those chop carrot tyre shops in SG..
Rim you can try Carousell for local, if through private seller and you know your rim sizing, offset etc. can sometimes get a good deal.

For JB rims you can try this place, I don't have personal experience with it but I've heard they have a large selection-
HBE Auto (AKA Save n Safe)
https://www.facebook.com/HBEAUTOSDNBHD/
No. 6, Jalan Suria 14, Taman Putera, 81100 Johor Bahru
+60 16-787 1037
+60 7-334 0152
Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/NfGm2pTVwSk

BenBen010103

Reaction score
Hmm like that abit tough already. How to get rim from jb and tyre from sg? Need to buy from sg then put tyre in car boot then go over jb change rim and get them to help install? Haha

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you are heading in for the rims.... buy your fav tyre brand then bring in lor. Else check the tyre prices to compare.

cakefeast

Reaction score
Went to carclick garage today because of all the recommendations but is it just me or Ah yuan and Ah Hong seems to have a very unwelcoming and annoyed expression??
Due to that I tried to be very friendly but well they still looked the same..

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to carclick garage today because of all the recommendations but is it just me or Ah yuan and Ah Hong seems to have a very unwelcoming and annoyed expression??

They're just like that one. :s13:

Go a few more times then okay liao lar.

cakefeast

Reaction score
I went to carclick garage for balancing & alignment, back in SG now and starting to realize that my steering wheel is off centered slightly to the left when traveling straight...

aErOpLaNe911

Reaction score
For interior leather work, notice that Gosford in JB is getting quite a bit of recommendations.

Then Gosford also seems to have a presence in Singapore. What is the difference between Gosford JB and Gosford SG?

cakefeast

Reaction score
Thought our roads are not flat by default to facilitate water drainage?

Didn’t had this issue before the alignment was done ah CarClick. If I was traveling straight steering wheel was always centered. Now I can see couple degrees off slightly to the left when going straight.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For interior leather work, notice that Gosford in JB is getting quite a bit of recommendations.

Then Gosford also seems to have a presence in Singapore. What is the difference between Gosford JB and Gosford SG?

Did not noticed they have a branch in sg. Could be pricing...
Did mine at their JB branch.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to carclick garage for balancing & alignment, back in SG now and starting to realize that my steering wheel is off centered slightly to the left when traveling straight...

Return to them on this matter. Else get it fixed in sg lor...:s13::s13:

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you drive a conti car and how much they charge you? They are like that plus now they boss maybe even more black face like you own them million dollar :s22::s22:

cakefeast

Reaction score
Did you drive a conti car and how much they charge you? They are like that plus now they boss maybe even more black face like you own them million dollar :s22::s22:

No... drove a jap car. 20RM for balancing and 35RM for alignment.
The black face very notable.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.