Katz03

Reaction score
cfa june 2019

hi, anyone taking cfa level 1 june, wanna form study group
contact me at 97931196

compat85

Reaction score
study group for upcoming CFA exam?

Wondering anyone is keen to form study group for upcoming CFA exam?

onnyi1030

Reaction score
Noesis vs Schewe

Hi I am new to CFA and without financial background, anyone would recomend Noessis or Schewe? Thank you TT

universitystudent

Reaction score
Free 2019 Kaplan Schweser material

Giving away in pdf version of kaplan schweser material inclusive of Qbank for free. PM me to get the file in google drive

universitystudent

Reaction score
Hope it's not too late, but here is the link for the resources.

t.me/cfalevel_1

55 more days, we can do this.

Please don't buy from carousell as all the qbank or notes are available free online from the CFA community.

kahchonggoh@yahoo.com

Reaction score
CFA Package

Hi all, I wish to take CFA Level 1 in 2020 but I have some doubts in mind and would like to seek for your assistance.

1. I searched online and found out Kaplan & Kaplan Schweser. Anyone knows what's the main difference between this because they providing different packages ?

2. If I opt to go for self study, do I go to CFA Institute to register for the exam, then purchase the books from there ?

I'm from engineering background and wish to go for career path change.

wallace189

Reaction score
HI. I AM SELLING 2020 CFA INSTITUTE, WILEY & SCHWESER E-COPY NOTES FOR LEVEL 1 TO 3. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.