Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Platinum09

Reaction score
Received my Sabbat E12 today. The sound of the left bud seems to be weaker and also the charging red light for the left side seems more weaker compared to the right. Anyone have the same experience? Or there is problem with mine?

laeticia

Reaction score
Received my Sabbat E12 today. The sound of the left bud seems to be weaker and also the charging red light for the left side seems more weaker compared to the right. Anyone have the same experience? Or there is problem with mine?

I also noticed the left charging light is less bright compared to the right.

Do you have issues with stuttering and sound lost? The right bud seems to be more problematic for me

Last edited:

Platinum09

Reaction score
Haven’t try it yet. But left bud sound seems to be the one having problems for me.

I also noticed the left charging light is less bright compared to the right.

Do you have issues with stuttering and sound lost? The right bud seems to be more problematic for me

Platinum09

Reaction score
I got from the same seller. Waiting for the reply regarding the left bud charging red light being less bright than the right.

Have done factory reset, unpair, charge to full and pair again. Problems still persist but not as bad as before. Still annoying though

Sent from Samsung SM-T720 using GAGT

h4h

Reaction score
Have done factory reset, unpair, charge to full and pair again. Problems still persist but not as bad as before. Still annoying though

Sent from Samsung SM-T720 using GAGT

you can try this. make sure your bluetooth source is off. take out the left bud den the right bud out, let them pair first. turn on your bluetooth source and make sure is connected to left bud only.

i sometime find my phone connected to both left and right buds which caused the stuttering.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought their QCY from quube has their order shipped? Mine scheduled for shipping on 12th July until now still preparing items...

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

TheMediator

Reaction score
Just got my earfuns! Shipped ytd and received today, suuuper fast!
Got both Oluv and Original but can’t really tell a huge diff on initial impression. Will spend more time after work to test!

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:D

991c2p.jpg

eting72

Reaction score
Anyone bought their QCY from quube has their order shipped? Mine scheduled for shipping on 12th July until now still preparing items...

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

mine only start shipping after enquiring both seller and qxpress :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.