Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Can any bro please throw some light. If kena GS, and my navigational skills no good, how to keep track of the passengers coming in and their destination points leh? The GPS only one pickup and destination point right? Thanks in advance :o

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Can any bro please throw some light. If kena GS, and my navigational skills no good, how to keep track of the passengers coming in and their destination points leh? The GPS only one pickup and destination point right? Thanks in advance :o

Grab app top just refer to it. Pu, pu, drop off,drop off. Step by step. Always nav to the first tab. Just remember no need to rush. Hope's this help.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab self pawn lol

If gems i can only get $70 top up based on my timing

3pHt7wx.jpg

Last edited:

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Commuters have two options: board or cancel.
——

Gojek rides set to have internal video cameras

SINGAPORE - Indonesian ride-hailing company Gojek is likely to become the first taxi-like operator to install inward-facing cameras in its cars.

In a message to commuters on Monday(July15), Gojek said the devices will record video and audio footage which will be kept for seven days, and will be accessible only to the Land Transport Authority and police.

It also said commuters will know if their booked vehicle had a camera once they are assigned a driver. If they do not wish to be recorded, they are advised to cancel the ride. They can then book another ride - with Gojek or another operator.

The company said the devices aim to ensure "better safety and security for all users on the Gojek platform". It added that passengers cannot ask for the devices to be switched off during a ride.

Asked how many of its vehicles will be installed with such recorders, a Gojek spokesman said the rule allowing video and audo recording kicked in only on Monday. Consequently, she reckoned no vehicle has been installed with the devices yet.

She added that the decision to install the devices ultimately lies with the fleet owners, who will foot the bill for them. These would be car rental companies which supply cars to private-hire operators such as Gojek and Grab.

A spokesman for BIS Consortium, a company which supplies "a few hundred" cars to Gojek, said it is not keen to install the cameras even though "Gojek is encouraging us to".

The Straits Times understands that some Grab drivers are considering installing them, but baulked at the cost. Each set is said to cost between $600 and $700.

Grab told The Straits Times on Monday that none of its cars are installed with recorders yet, but would not say if they will in future.

Taxi operators have yet to decide on whether to record their passengers.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/gojek-rides-to-come-with-internal-video-cameras

mozaat

Reaction score
Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Nvm I diam diam still go cte... Along the way keep kpkb, nvm I diam diam.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
.... He lucky cos ping comes in. No time to quarrel... Nnb.

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
0uMmxIOl.jpg

Kiasu me trying to register grab driver account then realized this section I won't be able to do lor... :(
Say I take lesson / test pass le, then next day go grab rental rent their car, I immediately can activate the driver account on the spot???

I am thinking since waiting know, might as well finish as much process as possible...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

There’s a contact info that I have currently that they activate within few mins..drop me a PM of your contact and I’ll share if you need it

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"

Want to take cab but can’t afford to pay erp, this type Jovina case just say Thompson Jam they will keep quiet

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Cheapo fares, cheapo ethics.

If I were you, the first time he suan you, I would offer him.

You want me to stop the car? You can go and take a taxi, you can tell the taxi you don't wish to pay erp. I can call gojek to cancel, no issue.

I said this to a few customers already and will say it again.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U raise hands u lose. Use mouth better wun get into trouble.

taxiphv

Reaction score
Go by Newton > Thomson > PIE > Toa Payoh

Vezel2234

Reaction score
Haha chill bro. But normally I sometimes go to tpy in off peak hours when Orchard no pings. And I’ll go via Thomson. Not trolling bro. :s22:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Yeap, dont be afraid to shoot back if they're being unreasonable. 1star rating nvm, can cover back very quickly.

Dispute resolution is not our job, leave it to the vendor to handle.

What is this customer's dispute history, whether he is a regular user of the app, all this info only with vendor.

Just do our job the right way, and let the vendor decide if they want to give him goodwill promo code or waiver.

U raise hands u lose. Use mouth better wun get into trouble.

taxiphv

Reaction score
Your gross for 6 days?

Thanks for advise bro. I will try minimum guarantee for 1 week and see how. As i drive full time, 6 days (1weekday off or sun off), 830am to 10pm (break after very 2-3hrs), so on the road is about 9hrs. Usually i can hit gross 1k-1.2k

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go by Newton > Thomson > PIE > Toa Payoh

Orchard to Grange Road to orchard boulevard to Steven road to whitely exit to pie to tpy.:o
Or
Orchard to Grange to Orchard boulevard to Steven to police academy to tpy Lorong 1.:o

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Some rider use gps also while in ur ride
Then u say jam they say no leh here show clear, want to cheat me issit
I kenah before.

Want to take cab but can’t afford to pay erp, this type Jovina case just say Thompson Jam they will keep quiet

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more monks onboard, no porridge liao, water also no hab.

not surprised that pick up is slow

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.