Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been working for 10months with gj. Trying to get more info with the new incentive. Haha

we also dunnoe which incentives u talking abt

now have points or trip incentives

u neber specify which incentives, how to ans u?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Thehulkman

Reaction score
Sorry bro! My bad.
I’m talking about the trip incentives!
Anw for the point is still in going? Cos ytd I drove 16 trips with 21pts and the incentive to my acc is only $59.

we also dunnoe which incentives u talking abt

now have points or trip incentives

u neber specify which incentives, how to ans u?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Dracoira

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wTvSHEE_d.jpg

Ultra rich also take grabshare :o

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Nvm I diam diam still go cte... Along the way keep kpkb, nvm I diam diam.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
.... He lucky cos ping comes in. No time to quarrel... Nnb.

Bro,...Tx for sharing.
Good for you for showing restraint.

wlsh777

Reaction score
730 to 10. $53.50
Shoo many monks otr. No surge to make up for the jam duration. Wo de tian

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Nvm I diam diam still go cte... Along the way keep kpkb, nvm I diam diam.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
.... He lucky cos ping comes in. No time to quarrel... Nnb.
This is what I am curious about too. If the passenger gives you a very rough directions which is different from the grab app map. How to "argue" or have a mediation out of it ah? I never knew so mafan de, no wonder if I do take a grab, the driver always ask if I have route, which I am puzzled and always tell them to go whichever way they think best because they are the professional not me. :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.