Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonljy

Reaction score
Hi All, I have called the customer service at 6500 4440. There is NO issue for people to gift each other coupon (to the extend of gifting daily).

Stop spreading fake news. Thanks.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I have called the customer service at 6500 4440. There is NO issue for people to gift each other coupon (to the extend of gifting daily).

OH... Thanks for your info.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

a great slap to all the fake news.

urutoraman

Reaction score

ya loh, even when your account is banned or restricted, the customer service at 6500 4440 will say you are fake news as there is no such issue as account being banned or restricted. :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 cso is well known to follow t&c terms strictly to the letter as they are paid to do so and not paid to deviate from it.

But, im sure the time may come for you to get banned. By then, lets see how you will react to it. As long as it is done moderately, u shld be fine. Do it excessively and u will be banned for sure. Cso will tell you coupons can still be collected, plz try again tml. Speaking from personal experience.

It should not be an issue for you to gift away coupons daily if you have a lot. But if qoo10 detect your single acct had received many coupons from various accts, they may determine that the other accts are your clone accts and proceed to ban. In a way, you will be affecting other innocent ppl since they will ban both main and clone accts.

Last edited:

mkx3000

Reaction score
U dun see anything wrong =/= qoo10 sees anything wrong. If they detect ur acct had received too many coupons in a short period, they can ban you at their discretion. They can alsoban those accts that sent to you as well.

The safest way is to ownself create new emails and then new accts. Use those to gift to yourself.

it depends on how many new accounts you created......too many new accounts also could be banned. my friends used to have 50 accounts to generate coupons....all banned in one night.....

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa not bad, can call now. I still remember last time message the ft cso in app, the reply confirm is do you have a screenshot? for every single question :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it depends on how many new accounts you created......too many new accounts also could be banned. my friends used to have 50 accounts to generate coupons....all banned in one night.....

I used to have 8, kept sending coupons from 7 accts to 1 main. After 4 mths, all 8 kena banned. Cant collect coupons, qpoints from events, cant buy giftcards. Can only buy items normall w/o any coupon and just use remaining qpts to offset nia. After clearing some, i just close it and open new one.

They used to track based on my cc number as well. Any order paid with that cc will be rejected. Tried with another cc and it works well. I request for new cc with same bank and it works well again.

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its news to me that there are ppl out there selling coupons. Even more so that there are ppl willing to even buy them when nowadays coupon value getting worse while sellers constantly up their prices.

Current state of this thread. Out of 10 new posts, 5 begging for coupons + 3 trolling/arguing + 2 asking blusky whats the upcoming coupons. But its an accurate reflection of what qoo10 is nowadays where there aint many good deals available but people are still spending their money there.

Do what you want with coupons. Sell, give or exchange for those who need or do nothing and let them expire. Power to those willing to buy or sell and if their accts get flagged and banned, then its their own business. But lets not start with the witch hunting and name shame.

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Its news to me that there are ppl out there selling coupons. Even more so that there are ppl willing to even buy them when nowadays coupon value getting worse while sellers constantly up their prices.

Current state of this thread. Out of 10 new posts, 5 begging for coupons + 3 trolling/arguing + 2 asking blusky whats the upcoming coupons. But its an accurate reflection of what qoo10 is nowadays where there aint many good deals available but people are still spending their money there.

Do what you want with coupons. Sell, give or exchange for those who need or do nothing and let them expire. Power to those willing to buy or sell and if their accts get flagged and banned, then its their own business. But lets not start with the witch hunting and name shame.

Let me start this off.

Blusky, what is the coupon for tmr?

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyways bluesky any idea this weekend wat coupons. Saw europace got big sale their banner got hang 2 coupons :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.