Oppo Reno 10x official

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometime u need the glass fast.. I dun mind paying more for ready stock. Better then scratching the phone screen

earthmize

Reaction score
I just applied a tempered glass with the black border at clementi mall at $12. The store is located at the top level just outside the popular (I think). The glass is fully covered. And personally i feel the quality is quite good with v smooth feel.

Yup true,, i agree its overpriced.. just go qoo10, lazada, taobao one can roughly know the costs of the tempered glass liao.. i guess we are so called paying for the service of application of tempered glass. i just bought one again at $25 from a store in west coast market. Also have black borders but does not cover edge to edge, it also does not feel as oleophobic / smooth as the oppo store one.
i also ordered 3 other protectors from lazada at less than $20 and will try to apply them if this one breaks again too...
this phone rather big and sometimes just drop out of my hand while operating on single hand mode.

marxace

Reaction score
I just applied a tempered glass with the black border at clementi mall at $12. The store is located at the top level just outside the popular (I think). The glass is fully covered. And personally i feel the quality is quite good with v smooth feel.
Too bad u din post earlier �

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

Andrewtst

Reaction score
Lucky I don't use screen protector or tempered glass. Pre-install screen protector is the first thing l pulling off.

limjialok

Reaction score
Is there a way to check the screen on time and alarm time on lockscreen in Colour6?

marxace

Reaction score
just realized a potential problem with tempered glass that do not cover fully to the edge. Now i cant activate/swipe my smart sidebar.. gotta rely on assistive ball instead.....

marxace

Reaction score
Some random shots

XigtQOpl.jpg

7FTYvqel.jpg

McKNoNLl.jpg

pMAduVcl.jpg

ICJyZEhl.jpg

10x zoom
jlQCXLal.jpg

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

wusgnb

Reaction score

After install still can use casing?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually can dun care about the glass. Default got one SP liao. More than enough.

stalejive

Banned
Reaction score
Actually can dun care about the glass. Default got one SP liao. More than enough.

ya i am actually still using the default sp, even though i have bought 2 tempered glass sp from Aliexpress. Anyway no need buy expensive glass , those expensive glass is just the same as those cheapo ones at aliexpress or shopee etc. This is from my experience buying tempered glass ranging from $30 plus to $60 plus , all broke or cracked the same like the cheaps ones. lol
but i have never use those whitestone dome sp before , so can't comment on that.

anyway just buy from aliexpress , they got $4 new coupon user , can keep on registering to use the $4 coupon , no minimum amt.

plus it helps right knowing that our front glass is gorilla glass 6. haha

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i am actually still using the default sp, even though i have bought 2 tempered glass sp from Aliexpress. Anyway no need buy expensive glass , those expensive glass is just the same as those cheapo ones at aliexpress or shopee etc. This is from my experience buying tempered glass ranging from $30 plus to $60 plus , all broke or cracked the same like the cheaps ones. lol
but i have never use those whitestone dome sp before , so can't comment on that.

anyway just buy from aliexpress , they got $4 new coupon user , can keep on registering to use the $4 coupon , no minimum amt.

plus it helps right knowing that our front glass is gorilla glass 6. haha

Haha. Think so too. Been using cheap ones and so far nothing happen. How come you break so many? lol

Aikon

Reaction score

Does the screen protector work with the supplied case? Went to several stores, seems the supplied case pries the glass out.

Aikon

Reaction score
Oh great! Finally! I thought I was one of the 10 people who owned this phone. šŸ˜ Not so active as the OnePlus forums indeed.

element

Reaction score
Just got the 10x zoom last week. Very satisfied with battery life and performance. Anyone can recommend casing for this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.