View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 02:24 PM   #6762
meekiatah
Master Member

Its news to me that there are ppl out there selling coupons. Even more so that there are ppl willing to even buy them when nowadays coupon value getting worse while sellers constantly up their prices.

Current state of this thread. Out of 10 new posts, 5 begging for coupons + 3 trolling/arguing + 2 asking blusky whats the upcoming coupons. But its an accurate reflection of what qoo10 is nowadays where there aint many good deals available but people are still spending their money there.

Do what you want with coupons. Sell, give or exchange for those who need or do nothing and let them expire. Power to those willing to buy or sell and if their accts get flagged and banned, then its their own business. But lets not start with the witch hunting and name shame.
For my case, I'm not staying in Singapore. And, most sellers in Qoo10 don't deliver to Indonesia. Last year, I had a hard time ordering Mi Max 3 on Qoo10 as I'm staying in Indonesia. Only Finer agreed to arrange my delivery to coincide with my home trip.

Hence, now I seldom buy on Qoo10. But, still play the attendance game to collect points for those digital purchases.

Just happened that someone need the coupons and willing to pay for it. He still get to save and I also get to make some coffee money, so why not. Else, the coupons will just sit in my account waiting for expiry.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs