police selection assessment

NotThomas

Reaction score
Thanks man! Hope i get in when i apply hehe

My two cents is... continue studying.

Reason being is that it might take a few years before they recognise your potential. And like what cryptic say. Dont be too focused on rank and stuff. You might be disappointed hahaha

PikachuOh

Reaction score
I dont rly focus on rank i just wan to do the job😂 rank if they give me i take but otherwise will work till cannot hahaha

My two cents is... continue studying.

Reason being is that it might take a few years before they recognise your potential. And like what cryptic say. Dont be too focused on rank and stuff. You might be disappointed hahaha

Acre45

Reaction score
I dont rly focus on rank i just wan to do the job😂 rank if they give me i take but otherwise will work till cannot hahaha

Personally i would recommend you going through NS first and if you're lucky to get spf then you will experience it first hand before making a decision on whether to sign on or not

PikachuOh

Reaction score
But its a waste if i just go ns while can sign on get $10k just additional 3 years?

Personally i would recommend you going through NS first and if you're lucky to get spf then you will experience it first hand before making a decision on whether to sign on or not

Acre45

Reaction score
Now is all talk only

As rude as this sounds its the truth. He needs to experience life as a grf first hand before even committing to signing on. Not everything is as it seems on the surface, theres plenty of other work which can change your passion and hardwork 180°

NotThomas

Reaction score
With passion and hardwork sure no issue for me ah hopefully
It's one thing to have all those before you join. But if you do manage to sign on, you will understand that passion and interest is one thing, but reality is another. None of us here are discouraging you from joining, but just giving you other options to take into consideration. :)
(Study more la)

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Ya bro understand haha but thanks all for helping me:)

It's one thing to have all those before you join. But if you do manage to sign on, you will understand that passion and interest is one thing, but reality is another. None of us here are discouraging you from joining, but just giving you other options to take into consideration. :)
(Study more la)

PikachuOh

Reaction score
What if i go in ns and lucky get spf thn finish this 2 years if i can handle and sign on thn i just need finish 3 years right or what thanks:)

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if i go in ns and lucky get spf thn finish this 2 years if i can handle and sign on thn i just need finish 3 years right or what thanks:)

Sure why not? also not sure if it’s the same for SPF, I think for SAF, if you sign on in the early days of your service, they will still backpacking u as a regular and I believe you also get the sign on bonus.

marcxgw

Reaction score
CNB Direct-Entry Inspector

Hey guys, I just applied to the CNB Direct-Entry inspector maybe about 5 days back. Roughly how long does it take to get a notification on whether we could be shortlisted?

eri1234

Reaction score
hello, is there anyone here who has experience being a vsc? could you share your experiences?

ILOLFORYOU

Reaction score
Direct-Entry Sergeant

Hi all, just wanted to contribute my timeline as I have been relying on this thread of information regarding the DES. Here are some information about me: I am a pre-enlistee, PES B, and I also failed my IPPT. Additionally, my supposed NS enlistment is in SCDF in 14 August 2019.

DES Application - 10 May 2019
Received e-mail for Selection Assessment - 15 May 2019
Selection Assessment - 23 May 2019
Received e-mail for medical check-up - 10 June 2019
Medical check-up - 26 June 2019
Received email of acceptance - 15 July 2019
Bond sign - 23 July 2019
Enlistment - 14 August 2019

ryoko86

Reaction score
hello, is there anyone here who has experience being a vsc? could you share your experiences?

Being a VSC, is just like being a regular officer. The duties are similar, you get tagged to a FRC, go out on patrols, attend messages etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.