DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed there is a typo for the word Multiplier in the thread title? TS should fix it so more people can find this thread easier haha

goblinn

Reaction score
Hi guys, for the investment category, understand that each dividend payout twice a year from an SSB is considered. If lets say this month i buy my first SSB, is purchase of the SSB considered under the investment category as well?

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, for the investment category, understand that each dividend payout twice a year from an SSB is considered. If lets say this month i buy my first SSB, is purchase of the SSB considered under the investment category as well?

Purchase of ssb isn't counted

shpesft

Reaction score

Only dividend payout from SSB is counted. Buying SSB not counted under investment category

kram62

Reaction score
For me salary crediting is also shown as zero for the current month (salary usually comes in around 24th/25th), but then once the month ends, it seems that it was counted correctly in bank and earn for each previous month.
Not sure about the transaction code, in the transaction summary it doesn't seem to be SAL but in the end the bonus is counted correctly on the next month.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
For me salary crediting is also shown as zero for the current month (salary usually comes in around 24th/25th), but then once the month ends, it seems that it was counted correctly in bank and earn for each previous month.
Not sure about the transaction code, in the transaction summary it doesn't seem to be SAL but in the end the bonus is counted correctly on the next month.

Should be either SAL or PAY code. For it to be reflected in the Bank and Earn page, need a few days after the credit.

For month in June, my salary was credited as MER ( some kind of interbank fund transfer ) due to some hiccups ( usually was SAL code ). Wasn't reflected in Bank & Earn page, so the interest wasn't calculated by the system. Appealed thru my RM, and fortunately, they manage to manually deposit the interest.

darkgoju

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not using giro 'SAL' or 'SALA' code?

Should be either SAL or PAY code. For it to be reflected in the Bank and Earn page, need a few days after the credit.

For month in June, my salary was credited as MER ( some kind of interbank fund transfer ) due to some hiccups ( usually was SAL code ). Wasn't reflected in Bank & Earn page, so the interest wasn't calculated by the system. Appealed thru my RM, and fortunately, they manage to manually deposit the interest.

My one show as RTF :eek:

Souled

Reaction score
Term plan quotes

Hello all,

for any term plan quotations to boost the multiplier account, kindly pm me and I can assist, thank you.

pohluu

Reaction score
multiplier account earn and bank status

I bought an insurance from dbs last month. Until now still not reflected in the multiplier earn and bank status summary. Initially when I am buying told me it will be reflected after 14days free look. Checked with hotline after free look period, the staff told me need to wait 1 month from insurance start date (mine is 17/6). Now told me need to wait till end of the month (Aug). I am confused.

Anyone experience this before and is there a place or email or phone I can call to check?

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
Buy last mth should be counted as this month.

I bought an insurance from dbs last month. Until now still not reflected in the multiplier earn and bank status summary. Initially when I am buying told me it will be reflected after 14days free look. Checked with hotline after free look period, the staff told me need to wait 1 month from insurance start date (mine is 17/6). Now told me need to wait till end of the month (Aug). I am confused.

Anyone experience this before and is there a place or email or phone I can call to check?

Souled

Reaction score

when did you open your multiplier account, and when is the premium deduction date?

pohluu

Reaction score
the multiplier account is created long time ago and the insurance I bought is allowed. My wife bought the same and it is reflected immediately after the free look period. For some reason not too sure what happen to mine. I have tried via different channels (e.g. hotline, etc) to get an answer but all can't give me a confirmation. Keep asking me to wait.

sango65

Reaction score
Just to check, does top up dash a/c using POSB credit card considered credit card spend in DBS Multiplier?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.