The Division 2

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, need some opinions & advises

been using for PvE & pretty happy with this build so far. just wish health could be higher (e.g 200k) compared to depending on skills, this is easier for hard bounties. maybe CP4 will be easier too, will try that out soon.

so like to know
~ how or what can be improve be further?
~ is this suitable for raid?

GS498 9/10/0 Armor 228K Health 135k Skill 0
AR Custom P416 G3 19.5k
LMG Black Market M60 E6 31.7k
SHOTGUN SPAS12 185k~192k

VEST Stridvast Fenris 39.5k
AR dmg 10% pfe 10%
A/health 31k weapon dmg 3% chd 9.5%
T/Berserk armor 10%
note: can swop VEST for unbreakable talent if need more protection

1) are you using your LMG to actually fight? or are you using the talents on the LMG to help boost your AR?
if the former, then you immediately are not taking advantage of Berserk talent. (But I see you are already using a Fenris chest piece which is AR centered, so I duno if using the LMG in combat is that effective)

2) also CHC/CHD combo requires to proc in the critical range. Are your combat engagements in that range or outside that range? plus if your CHC/CHD are low, the chances of it actually helping your engagements is probably not high.

3) AOK/HOK maybe might be useful in most PvE, but you gotta kill and that depends on doing enough damage. see #2. part of every build is dependent on your playstyle as well. so think about how you play and that might help you plan your build as well. plus knowing the skills you are using might help.

4) Which specialization are you using or plan to use? Some have passive boosts like Survivalist has some nice passives for solo play.

can join our discord to discuss builds and get more ideas if you want. plenty of them still playing and chatting. they even went on some raid training last night with very broken builds (mostly pvp builds). surprisingly managed to get to 3rd checkpoint.

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your time to reply

yeah most use Berserk with clutch popularized by widdz? Since I don't have enough gears for Crit-Clutch yet, so am trying a different approach to using Berserk.To increase weapon dmg as my armor depletes to improve chances of killing, then quickly replenish armor with AoK. my Aok is around 36% which i think is not too shabby

but after further testing, I find Berserk really risky unless my Health pool is higher (prefers >250k). So falling back to Unbreakable/Bloodsucker.
Berserk need to use clutch and try get as much crit chance as possible. W/o it, u wun dare to 100% activate berserk. Even defender drone dun last long enough de. AOK/HOK is kinda useless coz its very low compared to your overall armour/hp pool.

no choice le, gear with Vital health not suitable. i think will stick to Unbreakable/Bloodsucker.
Tbh, ur build is kinda over the place. U spec armour when u need to reduce armour to activate berserk. Also, to use berserk in raid, u need know the mechanics well. I only dare to use berserk build in 2nd and 3rd boss nia. For 1st boss, i prefer to use unstoppable (maybe looking to build same set but change chest to bloodsucker or unbreakable). 4th boss cfm unstoppable with 300k armour. Coz when drones fly ard, u shoot them down and can get buff liao, very easy. Tried berserk and i die a lot faster. I also find running AR with chatterbox to be the best combo for PVE.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking your time to review & reply

Mostly AR + Shotgun. LMG to replace shotgun for some situation whereby I need to spray many bullets. with unhinged + LMG dmg mod, so not too bad lah
1) are you using your LMG to actually fight? or are you using the talents on the LMG to help boost your AR?
if the former, then you immediately are not taking advantage of Berserk talent. (But I see you are already using a Fenris chest piece which is AR centered, so I duno if using the LMG in combat is that effective)

Not using clutch, thought Berserk don't need CHC/CHD?
2) also CHC/CHD combo requires to proc in the critical range. Are your combat engagements in that range or outside that range? plus if your CHC/CHD are low, the chances of it actually helping your engagements is probably not high.

for normal events & mission, using shotgun closeup fight. AR to pick further targets. shotgun have premeditated to increase dmg, AR ranger.

Tested Berserk further & it seems risky without high health pool. so switching back to unbreakable/bloodsucker safer.

Only using Chem reinforcer & Revive Hive
Previously with Skill, Chem reinforcer , Assault Turret & Cluster Seeker mines
3) AOK/HOK maybe might be useful in most PvE, but you gotta kill and that depends on doing enough damage. see #2. part of every build is dependent on your playstyle as well. so think about how you play and that might help you plan your build as well. plus knowing the skills you are using might help.

Gunner ... yeah will join when ready for raid. now already got few ideas from youtube streamers but not enough gears. so planning for 3 builds ~ PvE, Skill maybe Berserk-Crit-Clutch
4) Which specialization are you using or plan to use? Some have passive boosts like Survivalist has some nice passives for solo play.

can join our discord to discuss builds and get more ideas if you want. plenty of them still playing and chatting. they even went on some raid training last night with very broken builds (mostly pvp builds). surprisingly managed to get to 3rd checkpoint.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
image0.jpg

sotg_recap_7-10-19.png

just last night
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_20190710_170450.jpg

a few nights ago they went mass raiding
vhi4MPM.png

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally got exotics holster components from CP4. don't even need different factions, did 2 true sons CP4 & gotten 2 different components. RNG or they finally made it easier?

also got all Nemesis parts liao? haven't craft yet. is it better to wait for TU5 for craft bench upgrade so i could get gs500 Nemesis directly?

still no luck with sweet dreams exotic shotgun :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally got exotics holster components from CP4. don't even need different factions, did 2 true sons CP4 & gotten 2 different components. RNG or they finally made it easier?

also got all Nemesis parts liao? haven't craft yet. is it better to wait for TU5 for craft bench upgrade so i could get gs500 Nemesis directly?

still no luck with sweet dreams exotic shotgun :(

Just get all nemesis components now bah. Can craft now to gs500 and wait coz it will auto give u max dmg de. Wait till TU5 also same coz the process is same.

Just tried a 7 man raid and we passed it. Also tried full berserk build and so far seems ok. Managed to solo big guy in stage 4 provided im in 100% berserk and with ace&8 100% mag capacity. Even w/o ace&8, still possible to solo him

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But gs490 blueprint leh. All my exotics still at gs490 becoz missing exotic components to upgrade. U mean gs490 exotics will auto up to gs500 after TU5? then I no need farm for holster exotics Liao

May I know where u got the last holster component (i still need inverted leathers). From Riverside gas station? Needs to be CP4?

Did a heroic CP … crazy but still doable. Learn a few lessons like stay further away from hostiles that are shaking. I thought that was some glitch but after respawn a few times, realized that they must be getting some buff against my damage

And reviver hive doesn't seems to be working in heroic, is that norm or bug?
Just get all nemesis components now bah. Can craft now to gs500 and wait coz it will auto give u max dmg de. Wait till TU5 also same coz the process is same.

Good job! So what's your health power with your berserk build?
I think I can forgot berserk for now since RNG don't give me gears with health. Instead got 12%, 21% armor & many critical chances & damages. Along with 30% armor in holster, I can finally tank quite a bit now :D

Now using unstoppable, also good lolz
Just tried a 7 man raid and we passed it. Also tried full berserk build and so far seems ok. Managed to solo big guy in stage 4 provided im in 100% berserk and with ace&8 100% mag capacity. Even w/o ace&8, still possible to solo him

Left last specter hunter mask & ivory key. Confused if it's at Washington monument or department of agriculture. Often spot one at Washington monument but disappear before even I done my aim.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once u get the gs490 exotic weapon, can buy the gs500 bp from the vendor beside crafting table.

Last item might be random though.

Hp is at 174k with 31.5% chc. Just need to get a BP with 2 red 1 blue (hp) , hh and vital.

Unstoppable is good for raid stage 4 coz gt drones to kill but nt for stage 2/3. Those 2 stages dun have much adds to kill thus wun buff dmg. I think once u learn the mechanics, u can try more risky builds to feel the difference.

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah that's the standard process, means i still gotta farm for exotic components :(

i mean did u got it at Riverside gas station or most random CP4?

most of my berserk pcs comes with armor & not vital health. hp174k & not using clutch? how u regen your health quickly?

i hope to have a few builds, unstoppable unbreakable that can be changed quickly by switch a few gears

Once u get the gs490 exotic weapon, can buy the gs500 bp from the vendor beside crafting table.

Last item might be random though.

Hp is at 174k with 31.5% chc. Just need to get a BP with 2 red 1 blue (hp) , hh and vital.

Unstoppable is good for raid stage 4 coz gt drones to kill but nt for stage 2/3. Those 2 stages dun have much adds to kill thus wun buff dmg. I think once u learn the mechanics, u can try more risky builds to feel the difference.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah that's the standard process, means i still gotta farm for exotic components :(

i mean did u got it at Riverside gas station or most random CP4?

most of my berserk pcs comes with armor & not vital health. hp174k & not using clutch? how u regen your health quickly?

i hope to have a few builds, unstoppable unbreakable that can be changed quickly by switch a few gears

I think last pc may be random from any cp4. Heal with clutch with chc lor. 31.5% is kinda low but still can 1v1 big guy. Make sure u r using a or smg.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic thanks … so gotta keep doing CP4 now for the last component. Now CP4 don't drop any exotic holster components liao, wait for next better RNG to come
I think last pc may be random from any cp4. Heal with clutch with chc lor. 31.5% is kinda low but still can 1v1 big guy. Make sure u r using a or smg.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which SMG you using? tried converted smg-9, pretty good. why some recommend low rpm police T821?

collected quite a few SMG, now runnng short of space liao even after creating 4th agent. need to clear soon. i think t821 to go Enhanced PP-19, Vector9mm & acp still thinking

also have alot if military & custom p416, d50 … hate to clear them lolz

afraid hp174k also not enough for me, maybe i played too aggressively :p

p.s confirm no eagle bearer from discovery mode raid :(

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was trying to kill self with grenade as am unable to proceed further in capitol hill invaded mission (bugs?)

usually need 2 grenades. but now the armor will be fully restored after the first grenade.

did they finally patched that "loophole"?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lvl 15 clan is selling 15% wpn dmg on chest. Character needs to be WT2. Fast fast get before fri vendor reset,.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
clan still very active and preparing for TU5. if interested PM me.

Shootout in ODZ
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_20190721_124514.jpg

Glory shot
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_20190721_141316.png

Don't ask me what happened. I have no words.
Tom_Clancys_The_Division_2_20190721_141404.png

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have 10% ~ 13%, no need to buy
why they selling 15% to wt2, it will be capped lower when recalibrate due to lower gear score

i guess clan have means to share gears among each other?

this game becoming more of INVENTORY then loot & shooter :(
Lvl 15 clan is selling 15% wpn dmg on chest. Character needs to be WT2. Fast fast get before fri vendor reset,.

i heard calculated talent will proc from skill kills in TU5. not sure if it's good, just give me cd <10s will do or at enough damage to wipe at least the veterans with a throw of seeker :p

i find skill build are fine until above hard difficulty. i ran with unstoppable & much easier to deal with higher difficulty levels than skill

some quiet moments with full moon, starry sky & a little milky way. environment & weather are so beautiful.
jMiPUtS.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.