Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for your recommendations. Will go google those places for more info. Which of this u feel would be best worth the money?

Avoid ban heng @ harbourfront.

I like peach garden @ miramar cos they have unlimited deep fried soon hock! :s13:

transparos

Reaction score
Avoid ban heng @ harbourfront.

I like peach garden @ miramar cos they have unlimited deep fried soon hock! :s13:

Yea man, that's the one I go. So now looking for similar type of buffet to try out. You have any recommendation those similar to miramar ?

Gmailer

Reaction score
any review of One Farrer Escape restaurant for sunday dinner?

price same as M hotel cafe2000, which one has better seafood?

transparos

Reaction score
Anyone who try tunglok, peony jade, miramar and ban heng can give their feedback and experience?

So far only try miramar and only spam their soon hock as me and my friends are fish and fresh prawn lover..

adgjl321

Reaction score
Went to Seasonal Tastes on Sunday. 98++, UOB 1 for 1. Lots of seafood, in fact predominantly seafood. Small spread but quality was decent overall. Desserts were a letdown.

Spidie

Reaction score
Went to Seasonal Tastes on Sunday. 98++, UOB 1 for 1. Lots of seafood, in fact predominantly seafood. Small spread but quality was decent overall. Desserts were a letdown.
The gelato ice cream not bad lar. Lemon meringue also nice

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

arfness

Reaction score

Do they have oysters? Been looking at going to Seasonal tastes for a while now.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seasonal taste got nice ambience but variety really lagging. But if u going for crab lobster crayfish then its ok. Really quite worth if u can eat alot of this. .... Went for the sunday brunch 2 weeks ago. This one no 1 for 1 is 58++ per pax. Coz its one of the cheapest sunday brunch available and there is activities for my kids.

Oyster only on Sunday brunch. But no 1 for 1

So its $58++, n no promo at all?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.