Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've tested this for a short while at nex, it has slight lag in youtube on ios, can confirm that this is true, would like to get this to replace my rha.

I'm on Samsung android. TBH, other true wireless earbuds I've tried don't have lag with video apps, except for videos that are played through browser (eg. playing web version of YouTube or streaming websites). The Sony has a very slight lag on web browser videos, but it's the least of all true wireless earbuds I've tried so far.

eting72

Reaction score
Just got my earfuns! Shipped ytd and received today, suuuper fast!
Got both Oluv and Original but can’t really tell a huge diff on initial impression. Will spend more time after work to test!

was just talking about it and i received my white ones earlier. didn't even get any email this time round, think they just ship in mass!

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
:D

991c2p.jpg
Please SIC FR

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh yea my ear fun oluv edition is here

6RrmmjE.jpg

O6S7syd.jpg

Btw how many hours to charge it initially and also how many hours to burn in?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noise cancelling and battery life good?

Noise cancelling is good. If switch on cut out external noise by about 8p percent I estimate. Battery life should be able to reach the 6 to 8 hours as specified.

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It's good. The drivers are able to retrieve high level of details. Can eq the sound to be neutral or a bass monster according to your taste.
but at $3XX,I can't afford it :(
Maybe have to wait till Black Friday :(:(

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm on Samsung android. TBH, other true wireless earbuds I've tried don't have lag with video apps, except for videos that are played through browser (eg. playing web version of YouTube or streaming websites). The Sony has a very slight lag on web browser videos, but it's the least of all true wireless earbuds I've tried so far.

Hi DigDub, just to be sure, there's no lag on YT¿ Thank you.

Edit: Between this, Sennheiser MTW & MPow T5, which would you choose and why¿

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi DigDub, just to be sure, there's no lag on YT¿ Thank you.

Edit: Between this, Sennheiser MTW & MPow T5, which would you choose and why¿

No lag using the YouTube app.

I'd choose the Sony, cos of the equalizer app and excellent resolving power of the drivers. I don't own the mtw but the battery life is a shortcoming for me. The mpow t5 is also very good and superb value for money, losing out only in soundstage and battery life and customization of the Sony.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the klipsch t5 instead. Sony one doesn't look nice and nothing special about the specs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.