Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

shpesft

Reaction score
Of course. You can park the funds in any account for those 2 months and transfer in again at the next 2-monthly promotion. Can go to the the iSavvy thread to ask further questions

Oh must have another account, iSavvy-i, so as to transfer the funds after 2 months? can we transfer to another account besides Maybank?

SamSze

Reaction score
Last night at this time, saw this account here. then went to Citibank website and put up a request to open it. This morning got a call for arranging for paper works, and got it done in half an hour. Account opened by noon. Very fast.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night at this time, saw this account here. then went to Citibank website and put up a request to open it. This morning got a call for arranging for paper works, and got it done in half an hour. Account opened by noon. Very fast.

yeah citibank is very fast, i personally went to their mrt branch 2 months ago, opened in 30 mins, then fast the money in the same day and is done.

leoch037

Reaction score
welcome bonus for citi priority excludes maxigain

does anyone know if this is the case since 2018 or change of T&C only this year

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I have balance of 70k on 29 June and I transferred 20k on 5 Jul and withdraw 5k on 7 Jul, counter won't drop right ?

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone here put 70k got back $1.5k and above?

Yes, everyone who already has 12 counters now has been getting back about that much per year thus far.

If you're just starting from counter 0, the effective rate for the step-up of the bonus interest over the first year is 0.55% (increment of 0.1% per month, over 12 months, starting from 0). Add that to the base interest (70% of SIBOR) to figure out what your total return in the first year would be - if you are also able to accurately predict the upcoming SIBOR rate.

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the interest highest can go until how much?
possible to hit until $2k?
also this one as compared to DBS multiper which one better?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good banker for Citi Priority to recommend to me ? Pls PM me the name and the branch.

I still having problems with my topup rebate for Feb topup. First my banker say by end Jun. On 2 Jul she say check with relevant dept will be credited in 2 or 3 weeks time. I just whatsapp her to ask why still not credited she replied she left Citibank. Say will ask new banker to assist me. I say please pass my details to new banker she say pass already. I ask for name and contact of new banker she say the bank will assign.

:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.