Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No... drove a Mazda. 20RM for balancing and 35RM for alignment.
The black face very notable.

Lol. I also experience that. You see maybe 10-15 pages can see my page. I'll not go back to them anymore. Charges are getting more ex plus need see this kind of black face.

cakefeast

Reaction score
Lol. I also experience that. You see maybe 10-15 pages can see my page. I'll not go back to them anymore. Charges are getting more ex plus need see this kind of black face.

Any particular workshop you go to now for electronic alignment?

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i go lch brother former ah yuan workplace. the guy there also abit black face but attitude better alot and 60rm all in for rotation, balancing and alignment and no chop me just because i drive conti car

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bc Tyre & Sport Rim Service Center.
Auto City 2&3, TJ MART, Jalan Air Hitam, 81400 81400, Saleng, 81400 Senai, Johor, Malaysia.

Is abit drive away from JB city center. Just hand over the car to them and opp is a makan cum shopping place.

cakefeast

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the reply. Going to monitor the steering wheel afew more days. If really cannot take it I’ll drop by one of those alignment workshop mentioned. I

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently at Hyper Wash. I must say I'm very impressed at what i'm seeing for RM12.

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Currently at Hyper Wash. I must say I'm very impressed at what i'm seeing for RM12.

Same for me. It has been my frequent car wash and they are using USA product for the car wash.

I always take the 30RM package with sealant.
Usually last for a week.

It’s been a Long time since I saw a car wash at JB which will open bonnet to clean engine Bay a little for you.

They also wipe my front strut bar ultra racing without me telling them.
Impressive.

They also water jet wheel arch area for 4 side.
Hardly any car wash will do that.

Even with many car they will not rush and wash and wipe each car properly.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same for me. It has been my frequent car wash and they are using USA product for the car wash.

I always take the 30RM package with sealant.
Usually last for a week.

It’s been a Long time since I saw a car wash at JB which will open bonnet to clean engine Bay a little for you.

They also wipe my front strut bar ultra racing without me telling them.
Impressive.

They also water jet wheel arch area for 4 side.
Hardly any car wash will do that.

Even with many car they will not rush and wash and wipe each car properly.

Yeah. No wonder so many merc, audi and bmw come here wash.

But i waited 45mins for my car to come out. Abit long but i was very impressed. And i though Supwave was already good.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try a different Hawk Tayar. Maybe you should also tell us which one in particular to avoid?

thats the shittiest plac in jb. charge highest price yet do shoddy job. how i know? they couldnt even produce a after alingment papers to check the toes in and out. black shop

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats the shittiest plac in jb. charge highest price yet do shoddy job. how i know? they couldnt even produce a after alingment papers to check the toes in and out. black shop

I never did alignment before in sg. Does SG workshop provide the before and after adjustment to the customer?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try a different Hawk Tayar. Maybe you should also tell us which one in particular to avoid?

I think the one at Ah Biao wanton mee and Taman Sentosa outlet. Can't really remember. Saw someone mentioned before.

Reaction score
Hi!

I have some dents and scratches on my car which needs to be fixed and repainted. I was wondering if anyone have any recommendations for workshops in jb to fix?

Thanks in advance!

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I went to try out Hyperwash. RM18 because mine's a small MPV. Looks impressive that I agree, the number of people working on a car. But just 3 things to nitpick, not that it REALLY bothers me a lot.

1. The top part of my front grill is a chrome part, and water stains were so evident but 3 different people cleaned around the area on separate occasions and failed to notice it.

2. The windows were not lowered to clean the top part - so I had this line of dirt near the top of the windows when I wound them down to let the smell of durian get circulated out as much as possible.

3. My front seats were not adjusted back after they told me they were done, and I had to tidy up my own things again. But I think they are all like that, just thought their price premium would warrant a little bit more "attention" on small things like that.

Things that takes me less than 2 mins to settle myself, but still.

My only comparison is with R&R (of which I took a full clean and polish so that is not a good comparison) and with the Holiday Car Wash right opposite Holiday Plaza, which costs only RM12 for a wash and vacuum.

It's pretty good but I'd probably go for a standard wash at R&R next time just to compare.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best is diy lor...

I expect SG car wash also won't adjust back the seats, turn back the blind spot mirror to the original position, car mat....etc

I experienced the above in both sg and jb car wash. I just return it back to original position.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.