Not open for further replies.

rewired

Reaction score
Sapphire PR starting to drive liao.. 1 more monk otr

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Petrol 2days around 80-100, Hybrid also 60+, if going to drive long hrs daily 12hrs or more then you can see the savings, if not, it's just like you pay more rental or petrol only, the money still goes out, not much difference. Just that when off day, you paying $50 or $80.. lol
I'm quite sure you can find lower rental ones, the only question is do you mind old looking cars which will help you save some cost especially if on the days you can't work/drive.
I don't mind really, so long don't kena chop carrot head for hidden cost or damages I didn't spot... I am taking this PHV as a side job while I continue job hunting.
Since I am a first timer, I don't want to burn out suddenly too. Say I do around 8 hours a day, maybe take one weekend off to rest. Am I right to say non hybrid like Mazda 3 and Vios will be a better choice?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't mind really, so long don't kena chop carrot head for hidden cost or damages I didn't spot... I am taking this PHV as a side job while I continue job hunting.
Since I am a first timer, I don't want to burn out suddenly too. Say I do around 8 hours a day, maybe take one weekend off to rest. Am I right to say non hybrid like Mazda 3 and Vios will be a better choice?

8 hrs per day?

then u go for m3 or vios la

8hrs only, drive simi haibleed

not cost effective

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
If you wanna tryout PH driving, I suggest you don’t sign any contract cuz you will burnout. If you wanna try part-time can PM me

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8 hrs per day?

then u go for m3 or vios la

8hrs only, drive simi haibleed

not cost effective

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Ya, because I never really owned a car before (family car not counted), so I find it hard to visual the cost behind...
Ps; anything cheaper than Mazda 3 or Toyota Vios? :p I don't even mind manual car because my family cars all used to be manual de.

If you wanna tryout PH driving, I suggest you don’t sign any contract cuz you will burnout. If you wanna try part-time can PM me
How to share? I am looking at official legalize safe option hor. ;)

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, because I never really owned a car before (family car not counted), so I find it hard to visual the cost behind...
Ps; anything cheaper than Mazda 3 or Toyota Vios?
:p
I don't even mind manual car because my family cars all used to be manual de.

Go look for Hyundai Avante.

300-350 can get.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Mitch9116

Reaction score
Drive PHV no such things is drive 8 hours that is different from working 9-5 job that Is otot should set the target no achieved no go back home and if wanted to see the money no even have rest day.

rewired

Reaction score
Drive PHV no such things is drive 8 hours that is different from working 9-5 job that Is otot should set the target no achieved no go back home and if wanted to see the money no even have rest day.
Quote for truth.

Once you start, you will start thinking about working more.

1 more hr to cover this
1 more hr to cover that
1 more to Blah blah blah

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Starkism

Reaction score
Wah Mazda 3 lumens auto got recall campaign, need to change what front control module, 90min at Mazda service Centre, shag.
I reschedule to a later date :o
A date after I return the car :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.