Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZynoXII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because everyday got people ask ridiculous question when one can easily check and find out themselves.

Here the people see mood. Just get used to it

It's quite funny how this is a forum for everyone to share/discuss deals, but people are annoyed when asked what are the ongoing deals. Singapore too stressed? lol. :s22:

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
It's quite funny how this is a forum for everyone to share/discuss deals, but people are annoyed when asked what are the ongoing deals. Singapore too stressed? lol. :s22:

Why bother to check q10 and flip numerous pages when you can simply throw a question here. Someone will definitely reply no matter how stupid the question is.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your account is probably restricted by qoo10. not able to collect coupons again from the events.

U anyhow pom ah.... Mine at roulette for the past week always show few days ago ones. I go main page click one of the banner which have the current day one can collect leh

tankaren81

Reaction score
Hi, I need a $50 off $400 cart coupon if anyone has it, for my personal use, thanks in advance :)

tankaren81@ymail.com

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Erm, i believe u asking for the coupons more than what the ongoing deals are. Including yourself, didn't you?

Twisting around words doesnt make you correct leh

Last edited:

007Mi6

Reaction score
your account is probably restricted by qoo10. not able to collect coupons again from the events.

Huh? I still get coupons to use like the $10 off $50 Live coupon just start of the month. No multiple accounts, no transfer of coupons.

007Mi6

Reaction score
U anyhow pom ah.... Mine at roulette for the past week always show few days ago ones. I go main page click one of the banner which have the current day one can collect leh

Same as me, so I follow ur lead and click on some banners to see the $8 off $50 coupon.

I think their programming messed up a bit.

But thanks for your input.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tankaren81

how about NO! :vijayadmin:

create so many clone accounts just to ask for coupons :s8:

For sale mah. Can earn $5? Best part is he/she create acct and post too fast till dunnoe that gmail starts with 'g' and not 'y'. Lol

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For sale mah. Can earn $5? Best part is he/she create acct and post too fast till dunnoe that gmail starts with 'g' and not 'y'. Lol

I think Yahoo Mail got ymail.com for their email address.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

namex123

Reaction score
Best way to stop people selling Coupon is
Removal Qoo10 opt
"Send Coupon to your Clone friends: Send coupon as a gift"
problem solver ;)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best way to stop people selling Coupon is
Removal Qoo10 opt
"Send Coupon to your Clone friends: Send coupon as a gift"
problem solver ;)

Lol just ignore those requesting lor or set high standards like 5 yrs old acct, 5k posts minimum.

tankaren81

Reaction score
tankaren81

how about NO! :vijayadmin:

create so many clone accounts just to ask for coupons :s8:

In my defence, I am not the cloner (or whatever), just needed a coupon and sincerely asking if anyone can spare me one,that's all.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need a $50 off $400 cart coupon if anyone has it, for my personal use, thanks in advance :)

tankaren81@ymail.com

I have it but only will send to people who aint clone. Pm ur real actual account, i will give if is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.