[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Hykalll

Reaction score
if C company with sergeant (private u degree), how much average salary per month if got OT? usually average how much working hour per month including OT?

any progression on APO? because tired of office job nowadays.

Are u serious? Many APO are quitting and u want to join?

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, May i know what your job scope is? And also how is the roster like? Is it possible to get an outrider position from academy?

If you have class 2A and interested in the outrider position, u may let the HR know during the interview.

mangot0922

Reaction score
Are u serious? Many APO are quitting and u want to join?

Thinking to have a try 1st loh.. might to share more? Eg: average number of working hour per month? Any yearly increment or bonus (other than sign on bonus)?

Even my current office job, always OT till 10pm daily and weekend burn up (fixed salary)...

Last edited:

xoleman

Reaction score
Can PES E from NS apply to any of the unarmed positions from either Cisco or Aetos?

YAHOG=)

Reaction score
Thinking to have a try 1st loh.. might to share more? Eg: average number of working hour per month? Any yearly increment or bonus (other than sign on bonus)?

Even my current office job, always OT till 10pm daily and weekend burn up (fixed salary)...

Doubling on this too. Anyone in the force can confirm if we have any form of 13th month bonus, AWS or profit sharing apart from our sign on bonus? And also yearly salary increment.

Digitals

Reaction score
Hi. I left company C after signing LOA for APO but resigned before i even reported for first day of training for some personal reasons, do i have to pay the bond and what would happen if i do not pay the bond?

cz287cj

Reaction score
Be grateful with what u have now. APO is a brainless job. Long working hours and low pay. People think the pay is high but rhey dun think how many hours they work each month. You burn your weekend and have no life. Sick already still have to work till your end of your shift. You dun learn anythimg usedul from there.

Think about it.

cz287cj

Reaction score
13th month have but they will split into 2 payment, july and october. Yiu reaign within the month, you forfeit your bonus. ****up company.

Increament dpend on your job performances.

Doubling on this too. Anyone in the force can confirm if we have any form of 13th month bonus, AWS or profit sharing apart from our sign on bonus? And also yearly salary increment.

Last edited:

mangot0922

Reaction score
13th month have but they will split into 2 payment, july and october. Yiu reaign within the month, you forfeit your bonus. ****up company.

Possible to no increment for few years? I see, mean no variable bonus?

Last edited:

Hykalll

Reaction score

You are a APO from company C?

Hykalll

Reaction score
The job is only for rhose who habe lost theie job on their 40s or those early 20s still looking for job (part time)

I am in company C now, barely 6 months only, thinking of giving up, but have to pay the freaking bond money which is close to 10k.

Hykalll

Reaction score
Hi. I left company C after signing LOA for APO but resigned before i even reported for first day of training for some personal reasons, do i have to pay the bond and what would happen if i do not pay the bond?

I don't think you need to pay.

Hykalll

Reaction score

1 month need to work about 250 hours... Think carefully once u signed there is no turning back unless u willing to pay $10k to break the bond.

Hykalll

Reaction score
My friend is from company A, he told me based on my working hours attained in company C, I can earn about $5.5k a month in Company A. Why am I still wasting my time in Company C?

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score
U can try unarmed Cisco. Sure get in.

Salary is MUCH LOWER. (unarmed officer )

Even though you mention earlier on that company A current the highest pay, but don't forget their minimum number of total hours must achieve is higher than company C. So that inorder to get that kind of high basic salary. Not sure your friend when did he interview. Advisable check with HR again of the number of hours must clock inorder to qualify for the basic salary.

Well for this year so far. (Unless Change again)

Company A is about 260hrs
Company C is about 220hrs
Anyone know Company S ? :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.